Day 3 and down 3 More Pounds

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Day 3 and down 3 More Pounds

Postby bikipatra » March 14th, 2005, 3:07 pm

I became famished last night at 1am and had to have some food. I should have had some MF oatmeal or soup but I had 2 slices of fat free bologna (only 20 calories a slice and carb free), celery, 5 pickle slices (I don't have spears) and a radish. I guess that could count as my lean meal. I did not have any green yesterday though. My first day on the plan I did not eat a lean/green meal. Tonight I am going to go ahead and have some chicken and salad to make sure I am getting enough food. I have lost 9 pounds in less than 3 days so I am happy. It is great to have this board to come to! Thanks guys!

234/225/130
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Make sure you have the Whole Lean & the Whole Green each

Postby cthrn007 » March 15th, 2005, 9:19 pm

Hey there!!!
Just read Nancy's post regarding the diabetic full-fast question we were chatting about and she knows best! You really need to make sure you understand what is required for the Lean & Green and make it happen!! Your health is most important!! Maybe we can get a couple of detailed descriptions for you from people more familiar with the daibetic rules of MF. Sorry I can't be of more help but I would do whatever Nancy says and make sure and discuss with your doc this week to!!

Hang in there girl & let's see what we find out!!
~C
cthrn007
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » March 16th, 2005, 9:12 am

CTHRN007..................YOU GO GIRL.....2 lbs away from goal................I AM CHEERING YOU ON TO THINVILLE ........ :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

be sure to look for me there.....sooner or later I too will be residing in THE FABULOUS & HEALTHY STATE of THINVILLE, U.S.A.00120.......Overlooking The WONDERFUL SITES OF THIN & FIT

and cruising around with my top down....:drive:

Have a great day

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room