#10 club please!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

#10 club please!!

Postby rayray » June 4th, 2006, 8:01 am

OK so here is my weekly weigh in!

Start Weight: 230
Last week: 222.5
This week : 220
Loss last week: -2.5
Total loss: 10 pounds!!!

I was pleasently suprised!!!!! I could not believe it actually, i just felt like i cheated and whatnot and that i was not gonna loose anything. But i did start encorperating exercise this week, and will hopefully be able to add a little more to it this week! I feel good tho, its so funny to put on clothes and to actually be able to button jeans with out sucking in. I feel good and i feel like i have more energy. My goal for this week is to take each day one at a time and to commit myself 100% to being healthy and changing my lifesyle to stay healthy.

My biggest problem i feel is that when i am work. We cook with the kids here at work and its like whenever they eat i feel the cravings to eat what they eat, do any of you all have any suggestions on what i could possibly do?

But i feel super motivated today and i feel like whenever i start to struggle and i need some motivation i come on here and read what everyone has to say and it helps me get thru my hard days!!!!!! have a good week everyone!!
rayray
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Hey RayRay,

Postby Ginabobina1969 » June 4th, 2006, 8:54 am

Your doing so great!!! It would be hard working around kids and food alll the time. I have a 10 year old and a 9 year old and they are "snackers" lots of really yummy smelling stuff too. I chew sugarfree gum, use breathsaver sugarfree mints and guzzle my water to fill me up(till I am Sloshing) :lol: when I feel a really bad craving coming on.

Make sure to ease back into excercise very slowly and don't overdo it. Also, just wait, in a couple more weeks you will be able to slide those same jeans up and down WITHOUT buttoning or unbuttoning. Thats a willlld feeling! :D

Keep Shaking and Believe in yourself, believe in your willpower, You can do this and you ARE!

Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby falisamarie » June 4th, 2006, 9:23 am

You are doing fabulous and a big congrats on making it into the 10 pound club! You are blessed to have your cousin doing this with you and the two of you are gonna be beating the guys off with a stick!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MusicalMomma Reloaded » June 4th, 2006, 1:15 pm

Way to go rayray!!!! 10# club in two weeks!!! YEAH!!!!!
~Joyce~
Formerly known as MusicalMomma
MusicalMomma Reloaded
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to The Weight Room