ChynnaDoll

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby ChynnaDoll » February 6th, 2008, 10:51 am

Hellooooooo guys! I'm BACK:+)) I had an extended weekend stay..lol! Errin is still doing well (knock on wood) with the new MS medication she is currently on. While there i celebrated my little grand-daughters birthday. (Jaelyn) She was 7 years old on Feb.1st...and YES there was a party sleep/over with her all her little girl friends and we played games and did all the little girlie things:+)) I was GOOD this time with NOT making stupid food choices cuz God knows i sure could've, especially with the pizza, wings, birthday cake etc...lol!, BUT i said to myself REMEMBER you screwd'up at Xmas and suffered the consequences gaining 4 pounds now DON'T be stupid and weak again and i didn't...YAYYYYYY!!!..so proud'a me:+)

I just want to tell you sweetpea, Lori, DeDe, OC, Mike, Tawanda, Queenie, daughter,(Katie) Mare, (that's what I call'ya:+) and Ritzee, (Kym) how MUCH i appreciated you all taking the time to come over with your well wishes for the weekend and for Errin. I told her i had some FANTASTIC friends here that wanted me to say hello to her and give her hugs, and she sends hugs & kisses right back to'ya:+)))...she said "are these there real names?" and of course i chuckled to myself and said YEP sorta... some are and some aren't...LOL!...she LOVED the nicknames:+)))

So that's about it i guess, except to say i MISSED you guys, and OC i didn't get do any OFFICIAL exercise but dealing with 6 & 7 years olds overnight and half of the next day i can truly say i DID get an ample amount of it..LOL!, but i WILL be starting back today offically:+))))

Ok, let me go see what's been happening...lol!...so long for now...have a WONDERFUL day everyone!

Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby rodeomom » February 6th, 2008, 3:47 pm

So glad to see you are home safe and sound. Thanks for dropping by my journal to say "Hey". I am getting some exercise in everyday now, but doing my crunches, step push-ups and so forth. It feels so good to get the blood moving around. I am sooooo sure you got in a fair amount chasing all those little ones around. Did I ever tell you that I can't imagine you are a Grandma? Your avatar makes you look so young -- was it taken like 20 years ago?

Blessings to you
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Out*With*The*Old » February 6th, 2008, 9:40 pm

Hey LuLu!!! SOOOOO Glad yer back and had a GREAT time!!! Good for you in making the good food choices!! It's so empowering, no???

Welcome back to reality - LOL

HUGS!!

Ritzee

(Did ya tell Erin why you call me Ritzee? :roflmao:)
Out*With*The*Old

Postby Mike » February 6th, 2008, 10:15 pm

Glad things are better Chynna. Betcha had a grand time with the grand-daughter.

Keep us in the know...

;)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby DogMa » February 7th, 2008, 6:05 am

Glad you're back and things are going well. And good job on the junk food. It really does get easier with practice, doesn't it?
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa

Postby katieb920 » February 7th, 2008, 6:15 am

Hi Mom,
I just love reading your post. You are so upbeat when you write. It really brings a smile to my face. Glad to have you hear with us.

Katie
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby KellyC » February 7th, 2008, 11:13 am

Ohh how much fun you must have had with the sleepover!! 6-8 year old are SO MUCH fun!
KellyC
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » February 7th, 2008, 5:59 pm

hey lulabelle! Yeah, i'm sure you got your exercise in playing with the little girls! Sounds like you had a wonderful time and good job staying away from the food. Now i have to go to my journal and tell on myself!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries

Postby ChynnaDoll » February 7th, 2008, 11:03 pm

hey guys...THANKS for the welcome back!!...feels SO good to be missed:+))))))

Bren girlllllll you're on'a ROLL with those exercises and EVERYDAY too...that is just awesome!!...so proud of you:+)...and you are toooooo sweet about saying i don't look like a grandma in my avatar pic...that WAS a younger pic of me, but if you take a look at my pics in the studio i wonder what you will say THEN..LOL!....ok will it be Halle??? orrrrrrrrrrrr don't you DARE say Oprah...ok ok, i'm being BAD!

Hahahahahaha Ritzee she figured it out on'er own..LOL&LOL&LOL..Errin's a pretty SHARP cookie:+) but i told her again just for reinforcment...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!...i know you guys are wondering what'da HECK we're tauk'n'bout!!..should we tell'm Ritzee?????

Thank you Mike:+)..yeah things seems to be MUCH better for her now with the new injections...sure hope it last..and YEP i had ALOT of fun with "JJ"..that's what i call Ms Jaelyn ya'know:+)..i certainly WILL keep you all updated on things.
hey Rob...you are abbbbsolutely RIGHT girl, it DOES get better with practice...the more i asked myself "now LOULA, do you wanna look like the blimp you looked like before???? if so, THEN go on and eat'em those 8 wings, and 2 slices of pepperoni/sausage pizza and a WHOPPING piece'a birthday cake with sugar icing...girl all i had to do was visualize the past..LOL!...didn't wanna go back to possibly looking like that studio pic of me on that cruise AGAIN...LOL! I like you, will NOT deny myself things i like..life is too short girl. I just practice eating the recommended portion size, and it's working for me so far:+)..once you realize you actually don't NEED more, THEN you've GOT'IT!

Awwwww my daughter, (Katie) i am SO happy to be able to put'a smile on your sweet face:+))...i love being upbeat most of the time...cuz it's MUCH easier than being a doggone sowa'pus..LOL!..did you drink your water today????????

KELLYYYYYYY!!!...thanks so much for coming to visit me and YES girl, i had'a GOOD time being with those little girls..we did our little makeup, then our hair, and did Kareoke, had a dance contest, and then played America's next Super Model...Ms Jaelyn imitated Tyra Banks of course..LOL!...they were so cute but gra'ma was soooooooo TIRED!!!!!!

OCCCCCCCCCCCC....alright, WHAT on earth did you DO????...going over to your journal right NOW!!...but thanks for the kuddos about the junk food:+)...i really ENJOYED my stay with Errin...she's been through ALOT!
BTW...i did my exercises:+))))))

It is 1:00am here..i'm going to BED in'a few!!!

Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby rodeomom » February 8th, 2008, 8:54 am

Chy - you are such a sweeetttiee pie! Who needs dessert when I can come here and get all the shuga I need right here on your journal? I am taking today off of some of the exercises because my back is bothering me, but I am still gonna work on those bat wings. I am determined to look at least OK in tank tops this summer.
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom

Postby queenielou » February 8th, 2008, 4:36 pm

Welcome back, Chy!

You sound like such a fun grandma! I'm glad to hear that you had a good visit and that Errin is doing well. Way to go for not indulging in all the birthday goodies - you are such a great example :)
Start: 4/21/2007
queenielou
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby lifelovinaries » February 8th, 2008, 10:03 pm

ChynnaDoll wrote:Hahahahahaha Ritzee she figured it out on'er own..LOL&LOL&LOL..Errin's a pretty SHARP cookie:+) but i told her again just for reinforcment...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!...i know you guys are wondering what'da HECK we're tauk'n'bout!!..should we tell'm Ritzee?????

Chynna

Uh, lula...Give Errin a little credit. It wouldn't take much for her to realize that you were pregnant! The pic that you emailed me, you WERE showing. Do you know whether it's a boy or girl? If it's a girl, can you name her Erica? :mrgreen:

lifelovinaries

Postby Out*With*The*Old » February 8th, 2008, 10:20 pm

lifelovinaries wrote:
ChynnaDoll wrote:Hahahahahaha Ritzee she figured it out on'er own..LOL&LOL&LOL..Errin's a pretty SHARP cookie:+) but i told her again just for reinforcment...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!...i know you guys are wondering what'da HECK we're tauk'n'bout!!..should we tell'm Ritzee?????

Chynna

Uh, lula...Give Errin a little credit. It wouldn't take much for her to realize that you were pregnant! The pic that you emailed me, you WERE showing. Do you know whether it's a boy or girl? If it's a girl, can you name her Erica? :mrgreen:

WHATTT??????????????????????? How did we get from Ritzee to PREGNANT? CHY IS PREGGERS????????????? OMGOSH - no kidding or are you starting rumors?!?!?!?!?
Out*With*The*Old

Postby lifelovinaries » February 8th, 2008, 10:30 pm

OOPS :oops: didn't you get that email? She sent the picture. Uh, HELLOOOOO??? Rumors and i have nothing to do with each other, thank you very much. Lula, you wanna back me up on this one???

lifelovinaries

Postby Out*With*The*Old » February 9th, 2008, 10:35 am

Chy - and no, I don't think you should tell them that I am the token white friend for you and OC so you have to give me a suitable nickname like Ritzee! :roflmao: I mean, sheesh, someone might get offended! :roflmao:

So are you or aren't you?? OC SEWARS you are pregnant - you email me that yer not.....Has OC been sippin the 'special' Kool-Aid? And I don't mean that plain 'ole red stuff either!!!!
[/u]
Out*With*The*Old

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal