Postby Lizabette » January 14th, 2008, 4:54 pm

Thinking of you, my CHI...
Love you the most! :heart:
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Mike » January 14th, 2008, 8:06 pm

Hope all is well.... let us know how things are going. Di has been asking :)

8)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » January 14th, 2008, 11:33 pm

Hi, Beautiful. Just checking in before I go see what mess has become of my muffin recipe.

Happy New Year! I know God has some unbelievably joyous surprises in store for you this year!

((((((((((((((((((Chynna)))))))))))))))))))
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 15th, 2008, 11:56 am

JUST got home from the hospital:+)..YEP, i've been in there AGAIN!!!...yall remember last year when i got dizzy in the yard and ended up in there?, well this time i thought i had a virus, food poisning, or was catching what my hubby had which was a TERRIBLE cold, think i mentioned that here....well, i started to feel LOUSY, had nausea resulting in vomiting, (sorry to be so graphic) a little temperature, a little weak, just feeling HORRIBLE, so i did what you usually do...got in bed, tried to drink fluids, ate crackers, thinking i'd feel better but DIDN'T...next morning felt no better THEN whoa'aaaa, got this pain in my stomach which was NOT very pleasant AT ALL..it was on my lower left side, and i knew it wasn't my appendics cuz they are gone..so i said what'da heck is going on?????????...so then i tried taking some of my 800mg Motrin...thought that would help the pain, but made it WORSE!!!!!!..usually Motrin will help with a fever too, but didn't this time:+(
so at this point i'd just about had ENUFF!...fortunately Lucian had the day off and we went on to the hospital, but guess what??? to make a long story short, it turned out to be something called Diverticulitis, determined after testing...i never would've thought i'd have something with such a UGLY name GOSH!!! Anyone ever heard of it or had it?...it is AWWWWFUL...well turns out they discovered the infection in time and started to treat it with antibiotics intravenously, plus they added something in there for dehydration and the nausea...they ultimately admitted me told me this was gonna be my home for a few days..after a few days i began to feel better. They had me on a liquid diet and jello, stuff like that. Met with the dietician and she mapped out what i should be eating in my diet, and one of the things is foods with MORE fiber..thought i was doing that but guess i wasn't. I also have a Colonoscopy scheduled this spring...soooo scared of that. SO anyhoo, i'm back and GLAD to be back:+)

Hey Erica, needless to say, i haven't done my exercising..lol, but plan to start back in a few days..actually, i lost 10 pounds can'ya believe it??? Thank YOU, Bren, sweetpea, Mike, and Diana for checkin' in to see what happened to me, also to those of you who pm'd me..certainly meant ALOT and much appreciated:+))..and i surely missed y'all too! Now, I'll have to go catch up on things.

Ok, this is all for now, hopefully, will be back later on.

Oh, before i forget CONGRATULATION'S on all losers, maintainers, and those who remained compliant with your food and exercise!!!!!...Keep up the GREAT work!

Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby DogMa » January 15th, 2008, 12:53 pm

Yipes. Glad you're better, though.

And yeah, my ex's friend had it (and he of course thought HE had it when I broke up with him and he started throwing up). And Beth, right here on the boards, was being checked for it a few days ago. She hasn't reported back in yet.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby lifelovinaries » January 15th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Hey Chy...and to think i thought you just didn't wanna fess up to not exercising! :lol: Sorry that things have not been great for you but at least the infection was caught fairly early and could be treated somewhat easily. My uncle had diverticulitis and i know it's nothing nice! Just take care of yourself, we will still be losin and exercising when you jump back in there with us. Hey, the 10lbs is a bonus. Not the healthiest way to lose it but it's gone, so :-P to the holiday pounds.

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 16th, 2008, 11:17 am

DogMa wrote:Yipes. Glad you're better, though.

And yeah, my ex's friend had it (and he of course thought HE had it when I broke up with him and he started throwing up). And Beth, right here on the boards, was being checked for it a few days ago. She hasn't reported back in yet.

Thank you Robin! Now are you saying because you left him he thinks he came down with it, or he had it before that? Wow, Beth may possibly have it too?...i'll have to write her. I just chilled out yesterday didn't do hardly anything. Ate some jello, applesauce you know, stuff like that...i'm a little afraid to try heavy stuff right now..will start to gradually add it tho. So i'm coming along:+)
ChynnaDoll

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 16th, 2008, 11:31 am

lifelovinaries wrote:Hey Chy...and to think i thought you just didn't wanna fess up to not exercising! :lol: Sorry that things have not been great for you but at least the infection was caught fairly early and could be treated somewhat easily. My uncle had diverticulitis and i know it's nothing nice! Just take care of yourself, we will still be losin and exercising when you jump back in there with us. Hey, the 10lbs is a bonus. Not the healthiest way to lose it but it's gone, so :-P to the holiday pounds.

lifelovinaries wrote:Hey Chy...and to think i thought you just didn't wanna fess up to not exercising! :lol: Sorry that things have not been great for you but at least the infection was caught fairly early and could be treated somewhat easily. My uncle had diverticulitis and i know it's nothing nice! Just take care of yourself, we will still be losin and exercising when you jump back in there with us. Hey, the 10lbs is a bonus. Not the healthiest way to lose it but it's gone, so :-P to the holiday pounds.

Now did you realllllllllly think that?????...SHAMEFUL, jes' SHAMEFUL!..LOL!

yeah, i'm glad i had enough sense to go to the hospital..it's a NO FUN feeling let'me tell'ya...BUT i'll take that 10lb. bonus loss anyway..almost like i cheated, not exercising but lost it anyway..LOL!..i will rejoin the exercise regiment starting Monday ok? How are you doing? have you talked to Kym?
I just took it easy yesterday eating bland stuff..yuck!

Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby DogMa » January 16th, 2008, 11:33 am

His friend had been diagnosed with it a week or so earlier, and then I broke up with him and he started throwing up (like, within a few minutes because he was so upset). And a day or two later, in a plea for sympathy, he decided he had it, too. Because his stomach had been upset for that day or two. But he was a twit.

Glad to hear you're progressing. Try to enjoy the chilling-out time, if you can.
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 16th, 2008, 11:56 am

Awwwwww, i seeeeee...he sounds like the kind that would take on the pregnancy symptoms too..lol!..ever hear from him?...and thanks, i'm coming along slowly but surely!

Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby DogMa » January 16th, 2008, 3:26 pm

Not since he left those "gifts" after my birthday, back in September. So I think I'm in the clear.
Robin

203/130/130
DogMa

Postby aquarianskye » January 16th, 2008, 3:55 pm

Ah, Chynna, I'm so sorry to hear about your intestinal issues. I'm glad you went and figured out what it was. I was diagnosed with Chron's disease a few years ago and the two are similar in pain and symptoms. I hope that with the testing they can find a medicine that will keep your symptoms under control. I had been put on some pills after I was diagnosed. I have had only minor outbreaks since my last pregnancy (almost two years ago) with no regular medications. Sometimes you don't know what to expect.

Have they put you on any type of meds to help? I hope your belly feels better soon!
Skye
285/233.2/170?
as of 4/8/09
aquarianskye
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 16th, 2008, 7:18 pm

aquarianskye wrote:Ah, Chynna, I'm so sorry to hear about your intestinal issues. I'm glad you went and figured out what it was. I was diagnosed with Chron's disease a few years ago and the two are similar in pain and symptoms. I hope that with the testing they can find a medicine that will keep your symptoms under control. I had been put on some pills after I was diagnosed. I have had only minor outbreaks since my last pregnancy (almost two years ago) with no regular medications. Sometimes you don't know what to expect.

Have they put you on any type of meds to help? I hope your belly feels better soon!

Hi Skye! Thank you for coming by and for the well wishes. I'm coming along slowly but surely. I am praying that you don't have anymore painful episodes. One of my neighbor's has Chron's disease, but i think she has it pretty much under control, and YES they both do seem similar. The doctor didn't put me on any kind of daily medication, but did prescribe a few Loritabs for pain if needed. He said by me coming in when i did saved me ALOT of future problems. The doctor and the dietician said gradually increasing the FIBER in my diet will usually correct the problem or lessen future flareups..so we'll see:+) Thanks again!

Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 16th, 2008, 7:19 pm

aquarianskye wrote:Ah, Chynna, I'm so sorry to hear about your intestinal issues. I'm glad you went and figured out what it was. I was diagnosed with Chron's disease a few years ago and the two are similar in pain and symptoms. I hope that with the testing they can find a medicine that will keep your symptoms under control. I had been put on some pills after I was diagnosed. I have had only minor outbreaks since my last pregnancy (almost two years ago) with no regular medications. Sometimes you don't know what to expect.

ChynnaDoll

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal