ChynnaDoll

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 3rd, 2008, 12:07 am

Thank you Tracy, Pam, Erica, Bren, T and Liz for your support..i really did need it. I started today doing something about get'n those pounds off :-P..EXERCISING, and of course making sensible food choices. I'm not gonna let this little slip-up or i should say medium slip-up, DEFEAT me...NO WAY!

Hey sweetpea, i SEE that whip..LOL!

Ok, going to bed now..it is 2:00am here...LORD!

Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » January 3rd, 2008, 9:25 pm

hey chynna...did you get a workout in Ms. Pretzel?

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Mickeyz » January 3rd, 2008, 10:22 pm

Hi Chynna,

It has been so long since I have stopped by. :oops:

I am so glad to hear your daughter is doing well, how joyful for you and your family.

I am sure you'll undo those 4 lbs in no time. The important thing isn't that you gained them, but that you are taking action NOW to get it back under control. Good for you. :thumbsup:

Now that I am maintaining I really have to watch myself so I don't become too comfortable! Portion control has been somewhat of a challenge and I fell off the exercise routine for about a week. Went to Pilates today and will get back with daily exercise.

I really look to all you other maintainers for role models, uh...no pressure though! :lol:

Happy New Year!

Mic
Reached Goal Nov 2007 61.5 lbs lost
Gained 11 lbs in Mexico 3/08, decided to lose that along with another 5 lbs!
Mickeyz
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby DonnaS » January 3rd, 2008, 11:06 pm

ChynnaDoll wrote:Oh'oooooooooo Donna my friend..it's been a long while since we've talked, but i wanted to come over to tell you YOU CAN DO THIS..i was indecisive at times in my mind too along the way, wondering whether to throw in the towel or not, but glad i didn't..you'll eventually know within yourself what's truly right for you...all you need is a little boost sometimes. I can remember when i use to get such sweet and encouraging words from you in my journal:+)

Ok sweetie, take good care of you:+)

Chynna~

Chynna, Thanks so much for your sweet post. It's nice to know that others have the same feelings that I have. I also was wondering if I should throw in the towel because I keep getting off program so much. I went back and read a lot of my posts from when I first started Medifast and my attitude was so good. I'm still hanging in there and hoping to meet my goal by summertime.

I'm glad your daughter is in good spirits these days and that the medicine is working for her. I hope Errin continues to do well with her medicine and that she continues to be in a good place emotionally.

Wish I could say that I only gained 4 lbs. during my latest mess up. I'm actually afraid to get on the scale but I will on Sunday morning and will, most likely, report a gain. You keep on losing that weight girl...you can do it!
THERE IS NO FAILURE EXCEPT IN NO LONGER TRYING - - ELBERT HUBBARD

SD 06/05/07
240/206.5/135
Restart 2/18/08
DonnaS
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 4th, 2008, 12:33 pm

MAN!!
oMAN'-oMAN-oMAN!!!!! is ALL i got to say Erica & Kym..lol! I just finished doing that Denise Austin dance tape...BOY she ain't no joke this time let me tell'ya. I did the Jazz & Pop, Latin Groove, and the warm-up & cool-down and that's ALL i could do LORD!...it was 30 minutes just with those things, and plus there's the other 2 dance routines left i DIDN'T even get to...i mean to tell yall it was so much FUN yet WORK, and i'm dripping sweat like i just came out'a a swimming pool i kid you not...man i did moves i didn't even know EXISTED..LOL! Erica, i know you don't care for her to much and i didn't either because she usually sucked as far as her rhythm goes, but not on this tape..she was RIGHT'ON:+)...so i'll do the other 2 dance routines on Sunday when i get home from church.

NOPE, ms pretzel didn't do any exercise yesterday OC because i did the Slim in 6 Wednesday remember? I spent all day yesterday trying to find that daggone RSSTTO tape..lol!...oops sweats dripping on my keys here..hahahaha! I am soooo proud of my OWNSELF:+) Boy if i keep this up maybe i can lose a pound possibly by Sunday!

Mickey!!! Donna!!! it was so GOOD to see you here in my journal. Thank you for coming to visit me:+) Mickey, it HAS been a good while since we last talked. Thank you for your concern and well wishes regarding Errin. It's so good to see her in a positive frame of mind for a change. Please keep praying for her. I know what you mean by becoming tooooo COMFORTABLE while maintaining..that's exactly how i gained those 4 pounds..lol!
I see you're doing Pilates...that's GREAT! I just bought a tape yesterday that has a little Pilates incorporated into the exercise routine...never did Pilates before.
Hey Mic, please stop by again ok?

Donna sweet Donna:+) Thank you also for your concern and well wishes regardng Errin. As i told Mickey, her positive outlook on things these days brings so MUCH JOY to my heart. Please continue to pray that she does'nt regress anytime soon..i appreciate it.

How ARE you doing? Don't worry about WHATEVER pounds you gained precious...you WILL get them off again i promise:+) I've REALLY started to exercise now because i'm determined to get what i gained being careless OFF OFF OFF..lol! Donna, do stop by again alright?

Ok, that's it from me today. Enjoy the rest of your day everyone! Signing off now!

Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby Lizabette » January 4th, 2008, 1:33 pm

My CHI, I'm so proud of you for re-committing to losing those extra pounds...and doing all the dance exercises sounds like so much fun!
Went to the Y this morning and we'll walk the 'babies' later.
I'd like to do my two mile dvd also, but we'll see.
I think I'll have a little more than a pound lost by the weekend. Remember, I'm the turtle half of the Tortoise and the Hare!
Hey for some reason your ticker or siggy isn't coming through on your posts.
Anyway, be good today, like a good little personal angel...:heart:
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby rodeomom » January 4th, 2008, 4:34 pm

Chynna, you make me so jealous. I have been looking for some fun workout videos. Now even if I found some I wouldn't be able to do the work out. I think I am going to do an online search for something like "seated aerobics" or "wheel chair aerobics". I am not really in a wheel chair, but I am not even supposed to rest my right foot on the ground much less put any weight on it.

Hey - thanks for dropping by my journal. Seeing your post lifted my spirits a bit.

Blessings.
09/21/07 - 12/21/07 Lost 80 Pounds Ankle Surgery 12-21-07
rodeomom
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Sojourner » January 5th, 2008, 1:03 am

Hi Chy, you hot mess, you!!!
Or should I say, hot pretzel mess?!!
Congrats on the exercising! That's awesome!
But are you sure you wanna' be hooked up with those two??
They're nothing but trouble, girl! You'd better be careful...
:roflmao:
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 5th, 2008, 10:06 am

Sojourner wrote:Hi Chy, you hot mess, you!!!
Or should I say, hot pretzel mess?!!
Congrats on the exercising! That's awesome!
But are you sure you wanna' be hooked up with those two??
They're nothing but trouble, girl! You'd better be careful...
:roflmao:

HEYYYYYYYY MS THANG!!!!!..i am soooo glad to see you girl...thought you had forgotten allllllll about lil'ole' pretzel me:+)...YOU my girl tho...how's my sexy policeman man of yours doing? NOW! about these other TWO???..psssssssst, did i miss something? you got'a tell me cuz i'm trouble prone ya know LOL!..all kiddin' aside tho, they bring to these boards just like you, the kind of excitement and enthusiasm, and wittiness and FUN i've never seen, kinna like a NEW generation of MF's..i'm LOVIN'IT:+))..BUT, i'm count'n on YOU to keep watchin'my back in case i DO get into trouble with these two...LOL&LOL!!!
Don't be a stranger girl..come by again!

GOOD MORNING everyone!!! Enjoy your weekend. I'm off to do my workout...will be back later!

Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby Mike » January 5th, 2008, 10:58 am

Hey girl. Just wanted to check in with ya. Things good? Looks like you are trying to keep up with the "gossip" here. Its hard isn't it.. ;)

Stay well and wish Errin well also.

Mike 8)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Postby nickieluv » January 7th, 2008, 3:40 pm

Hi Chynna!

I'm just popping in to update my journal - I can never hope to catch up! - but I wanted to say welcome back and good luck on correcting your little slip. I bet it'll be a quick recovery!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby lifelovinaries » January 7th, 2008, 8:43 pm

hey chynna, just wanted to stop over and see how the exercise is going...i think we might have lost kym on the exercise thing. Hope all is well!

lifelovinaries

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 7th, 2008, 9:01 pm

nickieluv wrote:Hi Chynna!

I'm just popping in to update my journal - I can never hope to catch up! - but I wanted to say welcome back and good luck on correcting your little slip. I bet it'll be a quick recovery!

OH' MY GODDDD!!!..NICKIE!!!!!!
It is soooo GOOD to hear from you girl:+)))) You got'a email me and tell me EVERYTHING!! I hope you've been doing alright with being in pre-mommiehood:+)...do you know if it's a he or she yet???

Yeah girl, i DID have that little slip but i'm right on'it..doing exercise with "OC" and making sensible food choices. I'll have to go check out your update!

Miss you:+)

Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby ChynnaDoll » January 7th, 2008, 9:07 pm

Hey Erica, THANKS! I left you a message in your journal..but yeah, i'm sad that our pal decided to stop too..hope she'll reconsider:+)

Chynna
ChynnaDoll

Postby lifelovinaries » January 11th, 2008, 9:53 pm

hey chynna :) Just wanted to check in with you and see how things are going! Gettin your exercise in?

lifelovinaries

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal