ChynnaDoll

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Mike » June 22nd, 2007, 12:26 pm

Hey Chynna, you shrunken girl. Hope all is going well for you.
Congrats on making it to maintenance land.
BTW.... now that the BESLIM guidelines are changed to no minimum, we need to get you on that so it saves some $$.

Talk to ya soon.
:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby ChynnaDoll » June 24th, 2007, 9:36 pm

Hello guys!!...hope all is well with everyone.

It is a little past 12midnight here and we just got home from the annual Jazz Festival held at SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center). It was Saturday & Sunday. It was FABULOUS!!..we had a FUN time. I am exhausted so i will write more tomorrow. Oh by the way since i didn't get to roll call this morning, i am up 0.4#...that's ok though..i'm still below my goal weight:+)..i'm flucuating i guess.

CONGRAT'S to ALL losers, maintainers, and those who've decided to take this wonderful journey!

Hey by the way...YOUUUUUUU GOT'IT for everyone wanting to see pics at my new weight..hubby took one of me after church service, and i'm going to have some taken on the cruise, and after they're developed and scanned i will post:+))

I am soooooo tired and sleepy now...will be back tomorrow...opps, it is tomorrow...lol!..be back later on!

Love'ya
Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Lizabette » June 25th, 2007, 5:07 am

I missed you like all get out! Image
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby bikipatra » June 25th, 2007, 5:08 am

Lizabette wrote:I missed you like all get out! Image

Oh, don't look so sad!!! Makes me jealous! :cry: ;)
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Lizabette » June 25th, 2007, 7:27 am

CHI, I'm feeling gladder now you're back! Image Okay BIK?
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette

Postby queenielou » June 25th, 2007, 8:36 am

I'm so happy to see that Lizabette used the phrase "like all get out" :) I said that once in a class during my master's program and this girl from New Jersey or somewhere came up to me after class and said, I just love how you talk. What was that you said earlier? Get out? I wish I knew all the hip slang like that. She was shocked to find out that it wasn't any newfangled terminology but a country one.

Just glad to hear other people say it :)

It is great to hear from you Chynna. Hope you had a wonderful time at the jazz fest (sounds like you did)! Can't wait to hear about how much fun you have on your cruise. Hope all is well with you and your family :)
Start: 4/21/2007
queenielou

Postby DonnaS » June 25th, 2007, 8:54 am

Hello Chynna! Just dropped in to wish you a good day, sounds like you had a fun weekend.
THERE IS NO FAILURE EXCEPT IN NO LONGER TRYING - - ELBERT HUBBARD

SD 06/05/07
240/206.5/135
Restart 2/18/08
DonnaS
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby SuzyQ66 » June 25th, 2007, 4:52 pm

Hi Chynna - just checking in to say hi. How did the Jazz Fest go? How is your daugther? Has she finally had the MRI? Hope everything is going well.
Sue
SuzyQ66
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby HappyHomeMaker » June 25th, 2007, 6:25 pm

Hi Chynna,
Thanks for visiting my journal.

I do live closer to the city then you, but not too close. I'm about 1-1/2 from NYC. I'm in Orange County. I've actually driven to Albany a few times. The last time was for a "Women of Faith" conference. I liked Albany. It wasn't that far from me.

Keep up the good work.
God Bless,
Laura
HappyHomeMaker
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby SuzyQ66 » June 26th, 2007, 7:15 pm

Chynna - where are you hiding??
Sue
SuzyQ66

Postby DonnaS » June 27th, 2007, 7:55 am

ChynnaDoll wrote:Hi you doing girl?????? Boy can'ya believe how fast time flies?..alsmost done with 3 weeks...that is totally AWESOME!!!!!...you're doing sooooo GOOD!! Keep on shakin' g/f!
Love,
Chynna

Thanks so much Chynna for dropping by my journal. Hope you have a great day!

SD 06/05/07
240/206.5/135
Restart 2/18/08
DonnaS

Postby ChynnaDoll » June 29th, 2007, 12:39 pm

Hello everyone...checking in. I've been busy trying to get ready for this trip but coupled with that i recieved distressing news about my daughter's MRI results yesterday...NOT good. Nothing seems to be working so now they're going to plan B. She may have to go to Boston for treatment. I really don't even wanna go on this cruise now, but i've paid for it and plus i don't wanna let my friend down. Other than this i have nothing else to say...bare with me.

Suzy, Liz (per request)...here is a portion of an article explaining "one" of the possible procedures Errin will undergo. This one is DANGEROUS and was disputed by the FDA a few years ago after 3 people died while undergoing treatment from subsequently developing (PML) Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy. It is a Viral Infection of the brain that can occur while on this particular treatment. Needless to say, i am so AFRAID. The other possible treatment is called Gamma-Gobulin which is also an intravenal infusion but less severe, but if she has a relapse during the treatment, she has to wait 3 months before ANY OTHER medications can begin to be administered again. So far NOTHING has worked for her. Her MS has been diagnosed as Chronic Pogressive which has a FAST downhill spiral rate as far as oncoming disability is concerned. Another LARGE active lesion was found on her brain on the MRI results...as a mother i am DISTRAUHGT:+(

Article excerpt:
Because of the risk of PML (Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy) TYSABRI is
available only through a special restricted distribution program called the TOUCH™ Prescribing Program. Under the TOUCH™ Prescribing Program, only prescribers, infusion centers, and pharmacies associated with infusion centers registered with the program are able to prescribe, distribute, or infuse the product. In addition, TYSABRI® must be administered only to patients who are enrolled in and meet all the conditions of the TOUCH™ Prescribing Program (see WARNINGS, Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy; and WARNINGS, Prescribing, Distribution, and Administration Program for TYSABRI®). Healthcare professionals should monitor patients on TYSABRI® for any new sign or symptom that may be suggestive of PML. TYSABRI® dosing should be withheld immediately at the first sign or symptom suggestive of PML. For diagnosis, an evaluation that includes a gadolinium-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan of the brain and, when indicated, cerebrospinal fluid analysis for JC viral DNA are recommended.

INDICATIONS AND USAGE
TYSABRI® is indicated as monotherapy for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis to delay the accumulation of physical disability and reduce the frequency of clinical exacerbations. The safety and efficacy of TYSABRI® beyond two years are unknown.

Because TYSABRI® increases the risk of progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML), an opportunistic viral infection of the brain that usually leads to death or severe disability, TYSABRI® is generally recommended for patients who have had an inadequate response to, or are unable to tolerate, alternate multiple sclerosis therapies. Safety and efficacy in patients with chronic progressive multiple sclerosis have not been studied.

On June 5,
2006, the
  US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved a Supplemental Biologics License Appl
ication (sBLA) for the reintroduction of TYSABRI® (natalizumab) as monotherapy treatm ent for relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS). We are pleased to be able to once again offer TYSABRI for
appropriate MS patients.
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby SuzyQ66 » June 29th, 2007, 12:41 pm

Chynna - I hope you can update us soon about your daughter. I am so sorry to hear that the MRI showed bad news. I will be praying for you guys.
Sue
SuzyQ66

Postby DonnaS » June 29th, 2007, 1:26 pm

Chynna, So sorry about the test results. You both will be in my prayers and I'll be sure and put Errin on the prayer list at church. Keep us updated when you can.

SD 06/05/07
240/206.5/135
Restart 2/18/08
DonnaS

Postby Tawanda » June 29th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Keeping both Errin and you in my thoughts.
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal