cheated

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

cheated

Postby rayray » June 16th, 2006, 4:52 pm

Ok so I have not posted at all since last sunday! I have had I think the most horrible week ever, between having to put my dogs up for adoption, emotional work issues, and being sick I think I cheat a few times. This morning due to one of my kids at work geting in the staff office and her being noncompliant took all my supplements and pourd them all in the sink and was like "Ha Mrs. Rachel now u cant be on your diet and you will be fat forever" You gotta love kids! Then she went in the fridge and ate my lean and green. So today was a extreamy hard day for me since they hadnt grocery shopped at work and had no milk! It just was not my day at all!!! Then I figure at least they are having rotisarie chicken for lunch, wrong they had pizza rolls. So I ended up having half a bagel for lunch. On my way home since I left work late i stopped and got a side salad from wendys because I was famished and then I ordered a burger with no bun and asked them to cook it with no grease. Not to healthy I know but I would not have made it home if I didnt have something to eat!! So this week the scale will probably not move again but i will keep my supplements locked somewhere else from now on!!! and keep extras in my car!!!!!!!
rayray
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby DntCryLilEmoGrl » June 16th, 2006, 6:01 pm

eek im sorry. definitely keep extras from now on. i keep a couple in my drawer at in my cubicle. *hugs*
"Soon to be mrs sexy pants"
lilemo's getting married on April 6th 2008!!!!!

started changing my life 5/15/06
restarted 10/01/07
DntCryLilEmoGrl
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby falisamarie » June 16th, 2006, 7:03 pm

Big hugs coming your way! :bighug:

Everything will get better, Hang in there

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Aerie » June 17th, 2006, 4:16 am

Ahhh children. Now I remember why I don't have any. No really they're lovely. I enjoy them in movies and television :lol:

DON'T you dare be hard on yourself. Life isn't always going to cooperate and to me it sounds like you did just fine. If it were me I would have eaten a burger, fries, and a coke at Wendy's just to drown my disappointment in the day. You showed at least a modicum of self control and you made the best choices you could without going postal on the food. Sounds more like a sucess than a failure to me. And you know what I wouldn't even be too scared of the scale this week either. God bless and hang in there.
Aerie
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby monz » June 17th, 2006, 6:48 am

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

I'm sorry to hear that, hang in there, it'll get better.
5'3"
217/200/125

monz
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby electra000 » June 17th, 2006, 8:23 am

Gosh Ray Ray, sounds like you have a difficult job working with children!
Sounds like you did well under the circumstances! Just hop right back on plan and things will be fine. :hug:
electra000
Preferred member

Postby Arklahoma » June 17th, 2006, 2:41 pm

I hope things will be looking up for you soon!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Diana » June 17th, 2006, 6:55 pm

Hey, Rayray!

Look at the great choices you DID make! A side salad! An altered hamburger! You're right, not as healthy as you would like on this program, but I bet it's not what you've ordered pre-MF at Wendy's!! (I know it's not what I would have ordered!) That is, in fact, a small triumph and evidence that you're changing and taking better care of yourself.

It's amazing the lengths kids will go to in order to exert they're idea of control, itsn't it? Unfortunately, sometimes the negative stuff works and they really get our buttons. I'm so sorry for the sabotage. You must have a super big heart to work with kids who seem to be hurting so badly.

I teach -- doesn't sound quite the same as your line of work, but can be a real challenge in an urban school. I carry my supplements with me each day in addition to all my water and secure them.

As for your L&G, given that you're apparently in a house setting, perhaps talk to your doctor about doing the full fast on the days you work or take something that qualifies as an L&G but doesn't need actual refridgeration. If you like the RTD (ready to drink) shakes, try freezing them and taking them with you in an insulated bag you can lock up somewhere (preferably NOT in the car!). The frozen RTDs can keep your L&G cool until you're ready for it. (Oh, the jargon...)

Bottom line, leaving things on-site in your absence doesn't sound like it's going to work for you.

Hang in there! Remind yourself each morning of what you're doing and why it's important to you. (And if you weren't up to advice but only needed to vent and be heard, I heartily apologize and replace all of the above with a hug and a pat on the back.)
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club

thanks guys!

Postby rayray » June 17th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Yeah I work at an emergency youth Shelter (Father Flanagans Girls and Boystown) and its a hope style atmosphere. Typically if we have a noncompliant kid we lock the fridge and what not. Unfortunatley someone took those keys hope with them and the kid broke our office door. So friday was just not my day, as ya'll can tell!!!!!lol But i guess i didnt do too bad bc i really wanted a double stack with cheese and a large fry, but i didnt do it!!!! I love my kids tho, but they truly are the best birth control at times!!!!!
rayray
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » June 17th, 2006, 11:55 pm

lol, Rayray!! I hear ya!!
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana

Return to The Weight Room