I cheated

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

I cheated

Postby susan » March 19th, 2004, 7:24 pm

Maggie.
how are you doing I have been having a bad week . I cheated this very day and am disgusted with my self . we went to stolls resturant when we was down at the camp site . I had green beans and kraut and fish but the bad thing was I went back and got 2 more pieces of fish .I had a craving for fish the last couple of weeks .don;t no why but it took away my craving but If i don;t lose this week I will know whos fault it was mine . I am going to really stick to it from here on in I have lost 53# and then do a stupid thing like this . but I know all I can do is put it behind me and go on cause I really want to lose this wt. I bought a pair of size 16 jeans about 3 weeks ago I aand they fit so I thought I would save them for a special time well I put them on this morning and they are to big my husband called me baggy britches this morn so I took them off and washed them in hot water and hope they shrink some .I hate that I wasted the money but I am running out of any thing to wear and thought I;d have at least 1 pair of jeans i could wear but I guess not I think I will go to the used clothing store and not buy any new jeans till I get where I want to be in weight I can;t see wasting any more money on jeans.
susan :x
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » April 25th, 2004, 2:36 pm

Susan,

You posted this a month ago and I just read it today. I smiled when I read about your jeans being too big for you. It is amazing how one can just zoom right by a particular size and not even realize it.

I know that you are anxious to get new things but just don't do it yet. Buy things at Goodwill or Value Village or garage sales until you reach your weight loss goal. You will find that even during transition and maintence that you may lose a few more pounds.

Keep on doing what you are doing!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby susan » May 2nd, 2004, 8:41 am

Nancy,
I finally hit the 60# loss mark .I am so slow losing but need to take off 40# more to put me at 131# it sees my body wont let go of it sometimes .I have stayed the same till this week finally droped a pound which made my 60# lost . I am really tring to jump start myself again into losing at least 2# a week .It has been 7 months and I have lost 60# thats not very good at what everone else is doing .what is wrong with me anyway.but I am wearing size 14 in jeans and I do look good everyone says I do .
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan

Postby shineface » May 2nd, 2004, 10:54 am

Hi Susan ---

You are doing great and don't ever forget that!!!! Look at all you have accomplished and remember sometimes 'how fast" THE WEIGHT comes off has to do with how much you weighed when you first started! We all lose differently, yadda, yadda, yadda --- I am just starting to get into the numbers that you STARTED at --- get what I mean?

You have been here from the beginning - since I was a "lurker"... your postings and progress has helped me every step of the way ... remember...

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby susan » May 2nd, 2004, 2:04 pm

Thank you Pam,
I will not give up so I keep struggleing along .hopefully I can do better next week I am planning on it .sometimes I get so angry at my self and then I just feel like I am up againts a :bricks: wall but I know I haft to keep going on . I cleaned out my closets friday and I have the bed full of clothes again I gave the others away and I would like to sale some of these if I can they are really nice clothing all my dress clothes . my closet is really empty . but you know what I would rather have a empty closet than to still be wearing that size so if I don;t sell them I;ll just get rid of them again cause I will never let myself get back in my fat clothes . I guess I will go to a used clothing store and pick up a few things till I get the rest of the wt. off. susan
susan

Return to Weight Loss