I can't believe I am at day two!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I can't believe I am at day two!

Postby Daisey » August 1st, 2005, 9:23 pm

Thank you everybody for all your wonderful support :-P I can’t believe that I am surviving day 2!! My apartment is cleaned out of all food (it’s easy because I live alone and don’t have to watch anybody else eat). I planned ahead for my 7:00p.m. witching hour and was out of the house. Right now it is around 9:00p.m. and when I sign off I am going to start my new puzzle.

I don’t know what’s harder, quitting sugar or quitting cigarettes! When I quit smoking 5 years ago, I used sugar to help me whenever I had cravings. Sugar has been a major coping mechanism for me. See, I am a recovering addict/alcoholic :pour: I have 7 years clean and sober. When I was in rehab, they gave me lots of sugar food everyday to help with the drug and alcohol cravings :bib: It’s like I switched one addiction for another. Although I was addicted to sugar as a young over-weight child.

Well, about 3 more hours until I officially complete day two!

Thanks again everybody!
Daisey
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » August 1st, 2005, 10:32 pm

Daisey ~

Wow! 2nd Day Success-a-bration! :clap: :bravo: :clap: :yourock: :clap:

You are really gonna be fresh as a daisy, Daisey!

No more booze, no more chemicals, no more sugar and no more flab!

You'll be a new person!

:cool:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Daisey

Postby Jan » August 2nd, 2005, 5:26 pm

Hi Daisey
I'm just checking in with you. You're off and running on your journey to "slimdom" Good going!! I'll be watching for you. The puzzle is a great idea. :idea: I'll remember that.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby buffybegood » August 3rd, 2005, 8:02 am

Hi Daisey....day 2 was the hardest for me. It is sure hard to break bad habits. I have a tendancy to overdo everything too. One thing about our type of personality, when we make our minds up we stick to it. You sound like you are on your way. I really like getting up and having a shake in the morning. I am now starting week 3, it has gotten easier as I go. I am getting into the habit now of when I start to feel hungry...which is no where near the amount of times I felt hungry before.....I fix a shake, before my minds starts to think of what "sounds" good. I don't give my mind enough time to start" picturing" the junk I use to like to eat. The funny thing is that I don't miss any of those things now. Here's to good habits....Being thin and enjoying the attention it brings is the habit I am looking forward to :lol:
Buffy
"That's the plan and I'm sticking to it"
180/167/120
buffybegood
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » August 3rd, 2005, 7:10 pm

DAISEY--

YAHOO---DAY 2 is over and done :mrgreen: CONGRATULATIONS!! I look forward to seeing you melting all your pounds away.. Keep up the great work..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.