Breakdown

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby kassilou » June 29th, 2005, 7:27 pm

Christi,
I'm glad to hear you made it through the day okay. This is the first time I've been on today, and I was so saddened to see how your day was starting. I hope the rest of your week is not quite so stressful, and I'm glad your dh is back to help you "destress". Have fun! :mrgreen:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby mytime » June 29th, 2005, 8:30 pm

Christi- I am so glad you cried and let it all out. The whole process can be overwhelming. Letting go and leaving others in charge and also the impact of what this surgery means to you. I too am praying for you and want you to know that we are all hear for you. You are obviously in a job where there is an endless need - in this enviroment you will never feel done. Making a promise to be and do your best in the moment sometimes means crying and taking care of yourself. You are a huge inspiration and I wish I could have mastered all of the smiles and the hugs that you send but know they are here and I am cheering you on - even though they are not on the screen. Thank you for sharing the hard times it makes the good ones that much more rewarding. All my best, Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby ljm498 » June 30th, 2005, 5:33 pm

Christi-So sorry I'm a day late and a dollar short here but just wanted to give you a :bighug: Hopefully today things are looking up and you feel better. Really, getting it all out helps bunches. I'm glad to see you were able to get some help at work and hopefully by the end of today you are even more closer to having everything accomplished that you wanted.

:bighug: :bighug:

Feel better!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby horsey girl » June 30th, 2005, 6:53 pm

Christi, I'm late too. I didn't read any of these yesterday but wanted to add something I learned from my dad, who was a member of AA for 36 years. This is the Serenty prayer. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. By the way you WILL wake up. You don't just have your family needing you, now you have all of us! Horsey Girl :hug:
Ad Astra per Aspera
horsey girl
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Mommy2girls » July 1st, 2005, 7:12 am

Christi, I'm glad you prevailed and things are better today. You are at an incredibly stressful time in your life right now and I really like what Unca said about thinking/dreaming of sitting by a lake or whatever relaxing thing you enjoy doing. It WILL happen again, soon. Life is sometimes like running a race with those HURDLES that we all face and cross and then face the next ones.

:runner:
Keep going, stay strong, you can get through this!!!
Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.