Bling Bling?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Yeah,

Postby dede4wd » May 8th, 2006, 12:02 pm

Bling, you doing okay? Thanks for the post Vicky, I was thinking about her too!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

I'm OK

Postby Bling Bling » May 8th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Thanks for thinking of me! I just got on-line. I went from part-time to full-time in my new job today. Whew! A little tired. I am having difficulty with food for sure. I've got it in my head that "I'll start tomorrow" and then tomorrow comes and I put it off for another day. It truly is difficult to begin AGAIN. My depression is lifting and I hope that will bring some will power with it. I definitely need to master this cycle that I am so aware has become part of my life. I have ordered a book called "Fattitudes" and hope that it will bring some needed insight to help me sift through this. I've never met anyone like me who seems to fail so much when food is concerned. This forum is so full of upbeat comments and success that I hesitate to even talk about this so as to become a "downer" for someone. However, this is me and maybe someone will recognize themselves and be able to share their struggles and victory. I appreciate your caring enough to ask. Warm wishes to ya'all. Karen
:heart:
Start Date: April 26, 2006

Bling Bling
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby DogMa » May 8th, 2006, 5:32 pm

Oh, Karen, don't be fooled. There are plenty of folks on here who struggle. And certainly we've almost all struggled with OTHER plans at one point or another.

Getting a handle on the depression should probably help you. I know I struggle much more when I'm having issues like that (thankfully, the fish oil has done wonders for me in that regard, but it was true when I was on anti-depressants, too). Sticking with the program might help, too; the burst of energy can also help ease some of the depression symptoms.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Serendipity » May 8th, 2006, 5:44 pm

Bling,

We have all struggled. I for one have been struggling for over 15 years. I swore off diets complete and "successfully" maintained my morbidly obese 276 lb. pile of lard. Talk about depressing. No, I wasn't clinically depressed, but all of my thoughts centered around my weight and happiness alluded me. How can you be happy when you are miserable?

Right now, I feel great! I'm not near my goal, but I feel human again. This program can go a long way in helping you to feel better. A few more weeks on program, if you follow it, and you will have more energy, the weight will be coming off which can only make you feel better, your clothes will be baggy....again, that's quite an upper. Only good things can happen if you can get started on this program.

We all understand what you are going through because we have been there. We are here to tell you that there is a way out.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby 2BHealthy » May 8th, 2006, 5:48 pm

I still struggle a lot. I just choose to keep moving forward even if I take a step back sometimes. I'm just stubborn like that ;) We tend to be much harder on ourselves than each other. We just have to keep trying and not give up. I do understand what you are feeling, believe me.
Linda
2BHealthy

Postby Bonnie » May 9th, 2006, 12:01 am

Karen

You are certainly not alone in your weight struggles. All of us Medifasters have been there for a years. Some of us gave up completely on ever losing weight again until someone told us about the Medifast products.

Thank goodness Nancy told me!!! I still struggle to maintain!!! But I am doing it one day at a time.

Make a start date that is reasonable for yourself then have your Health Advisor email you everyday for 1 week until you make it through the first week and you will be well on your way to success.

It worked for me and I do this with my clients to help them be successful!

Keep us posted so we can help you be successful!!
I lost 50lbs Through Take Shape for Life

Bonnie Wills
Bonnie

Postby summerblue » May 9th, 2006, 6:59 am

Karen

I struggle too - I just don't want you to think you are the ONLY one that struggles with food, just like most stated here - take it ONE DAY AT A TIME.

I personally HAVE to take it ONE DAY AT A TIME. I am down 16 lbs and feel GREAT for the first time in a quite a while, I just keep REMEMBERING that. I did slip and have an off plan meal but made a CONSINTRATED effort to get right back on plan RIGHT AWAY and I have.........but it takes a lot of focus for me and determination.

YOU CAN DO IT!
You have already lost so weight so you KNOW the plan works, you just have to work the plan!

We're here for you and for eachother!
Start Date: September 17, 2006!!!!

DH also on MF, Kids Are 12 and 10 - and of course OAKLEY the dog :-)
summerblue
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Return to The Weight Room