I'm so behind!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I'm so behind!!

Postby bzlife1967 » April 21st, 2006, 10:27 pm

Hi everyone! Im so behind on reading the boards. I have been so busy barely had time to breathe. I have gotten on a few times to read and then for one reason or another got pulled away and my computer wants to be freaky lately!! Anyway... there are SO many new people HI to all of you! :wave: and of course to all of you that I have got to know somewhat. The good news is that the boys baseball season ends next week so I will have more time, I MISS IT HERE TERRIBLY!! I just bought a new computer too so soon I won't have to compete with the boys to have computer time as soon as it gets here that is. Just wanted to say hi to all of you since I don't have the time to reply to everyone. You all are doing soooo great!! Pat yourselves on the back for me. I'm .5 away from the 30 pound club... YEE HAWWW. Hope to be chatting with you all again in a couple weeks when things slow down around here... realistically in another month or so, but I really miss reading and talking to you all!! Can't wait til I can participate in another chattage, Im so jealous of all the fun your having without me! :-P

Dede, Your doing sooo great, one of these days Im gonna get ahold of you and Michelle for that dinner!!

Geri
Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly!
Highest 289
MF 250/216/150
Restart 02/27/07
bzlife1967
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 21st, 2006, 11:13 pm

Hi Geri!

I'm in town, but they've got me working 17hrs a day! Glad to hear from you! Glad you got a new 'puter and glad the "season" is winding down! MissAnne is posting regularly, I hope she's doing well, Hey Michelle, are you okay? How do you feel about meeting when I get back? I think I'll be back in about 10 days! Geri, when are you coming back down the hill?

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sheila » April 22nd, 2006, 1:27 pm

Hi Geri. Good to see youre back!
sheila
sheila
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby MISSANNE » April 23rd, 2006, 9:29 pm

Good to see you back Geri!!! :wave:

I'm doing ok..hanging in there and staying positive. I also try and visit here everytime I get on my computer! It sure helps.

Can't wait to get together with you girls! :bouncieball:
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Postby bzlife1967 » April 24th, 2006, 10:51 pm

Hi Guys!

I will be back down your way on Thurs 5/4 around 6pm to drop of the kiddo's. If your free then I would love to get together with y'all and any other MF zonie's that are in the PHX area!

Glad your hangin in Michelle, every day gets easier just remember that.

Geri
Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly!
Highest 289
MF 250/216/150
Restart 02/27/07
bzlife1967
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby MISSANNE » April 24th, 2006, 10:54 pm

I'm good for that weekend sometime..........lets check w/dede
Michelle
MISSANNE
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room