Back On Track!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Back On Track!

Postby JustJeni » April 4th, 2006, 4:39 pm

I have to admit last week was real hard for me! I had my final weigh in at work and had lost 26 pounds! I made the mistake of going for Pizza Bar at lunch and then on Thursday going out with the girls! I was very Very bad!!!!
Just wanted to share that I'm back on program and ready to shake away! Still didn't gain anything back!!! I guess it was b/c of moderation! Thanks for the support! :D
♥♥Jeni♥♥
JustJeni
Preferred member

You'll make it

Postby Jan » April 4th, 2006, 4:46 pm

Hi Jeni,
I'm sooo happy to see you posting here. It provides great accountability and will help you along your way. Parting with the pounds is not easy -- it takes a mind set the you're going to do it and rigid compliance.Keep your goals in front of you and that will help. And of course Nancy's words "nothing tastes as good as thin feels" are sooooo true. You'll make it. I'll be watching.
:D jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Arklahoma » April 4th, 2006, 5:25 pm

Look deeply into my eyes ...

and you will not crave pizza any longer!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LovenElvis » April 4th, 2006, 5:43 pm

You are doing great and you are human and had your one mistake :) Now is the time to put your thinking cap on when you go out and about! I know it's hard..but you can do it...just think of the reward you are going to have when you have reached goal..

I don't know about you, but I feel FANTASTIC when I know that I didn't cheat or I talked my self out of cheating when I wanted to soooo badly!!!

Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Re: Back On Track!

Postby falisamarie » April 4th, 2006, 5:49 pm

JustJeni wrote:Just wanted to share that I'm back on program and ready to shake away! Still didn't gain anything back!!! I guess it was b/c of moderation! Thanks for the support! :D

That is the important part! Way to go getting right back on program!

We all live but those of us who learn from life are a step ahead!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Pashta » April 4th, 2006, 5:56 pm

Well we must learn to not go celebrate things with food all the time hehe, it's a bad habit. ;)

You are back on track though as you said, you will keep losing and I'm so glad you didn't gain anything from your slip up. :)

You can do it, stick with it!! :mrgreen:
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » April 4th, 2006, 6:04 pm

So glad you jumped right back on the "horse". Last time I fell off the wagon (then got dragged by the wagon, then got backed over by the wagon), it took me a year to get back. I KNOW it wasn't worth it because I'd be in maintenance by now. But I learned a valuable lesson (I hope you did too). It's not worth it! I'm so proud of you for coming right back! :pet:

As Tonia said, I DEFINITELY have to think of something to celebrate with besides food. It's a habit I have to break myself! I was considering celebrating my 20# loss with a cheat, can you imagine? The manicure and pedicure and wrap worked out much better for me.

Glad you're shaking again!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.