Back

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Back

Postby LAwoman » June 1st, 2006, 7:14 am

Well, it does say to post successes and failures...

After a two week "hiatus" :oops: , I'm back. It was meant to be 5 days and wound up being almost 2 weeks. I suppose that's what happens when one strays for days.

Gained a few pounds in the last few days since I was consciously eating smaller portions during the first few days I planned to be off-plan. So I'll start again today with 0 losses and maybe even be lucky enough to have an initial large loss (keep my fingers crossed.)

But that is water under the bridge, back on plan, and even though it's the first day, I look forward to waking up tomorrow morning and having that bloated feeling be gone, maybe even back in ONEderland by roll-call on Sunday ;)

It's GREAT to see all your SUCCESSES too! So many huge new clubs you've joined. Boy, summer sure is going to be smaller. Yeah!!! Keep up the good work everyone. Thanks for the unconditional support, even with my slip-ups.
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby Mom23 » June 1st, 2006, 7:27 am

:wave: It's good to have you back! Your past slip up is :hide: HISTORY! Now you get to move on and watch the scale numbers start dropping again! :cheerleader: You know how to do it and you CAN do it! :cheermed:
Bobbi
RE-start date: 10/27/06 (33lbs lost; 12 gained=21 lost on MF prior to re-start)
Mom23
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Linda » June 1st, 2006, 11:40 am

LAWoman, welcome back. Your greatest success is getting back on track. I know how hard that is to do, so good for you!
LINDA

Started Nov 6, 2005
5'3", 59 years young
Linda
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Ct. Yankee » June 1st, 2006, 1:41 pm

Hi LA, WELCOME BACK to a fresh new start, you can and will do it and you came back!!! :D

Joan
Ct. Yankee
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Arklahoma » June 2nd, 2006, 2:47 am

Keep your chin up. You can do this!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room