I'm back!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'm back!

Postby Sablebaby » August 17th, 2005, 9:35 am

Hey Guys,

I am back on the wagon starting today. I went off MF when I went to Vegas and never got back on, that was 3 weeks ago! :x I had lost 21 lbs in 5 weeks and now have gained back 13, for a net loss of 8 lbs. I thought I ended up gaining almost all of it back but was surprised this morning when I weighed! I'm happy about that! :D

I have spent that last 3 weeks eating anything and everything I wanted. No holds barred! My depression came back for a bunch of those days. It made me think of that movie about eating fast food and it made him sick and depressed. Bad food is horrible and filled with nasty chemicals that make us go nuts! My face was breaking out and I have been very bloated. YUCK! :(

But I have a new shipment filling my cubboard and I will start today. I so want to at least get back down to 292 as I felt so great losing that little bit. But first I will get under 300 again. It was great motivation yesterday reading Diet Diva's post about losing 90 plus pounds on MF. Good for you!

I better go make my first shake! 8)
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby want2Bthin » August 17th, 2005, 10:36 am

Heather-

Glad your back! You will be feeling better very soon! :D

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » August 17th, 2005, 2:06 pm

Hey there, Sablebaby ~

Today is the BEST day to begin! Happy to have you home.

I'm sure those vacation left-overs will be gone in no time at all.

Just make a list of the way you felt while eating those things and then make a list of all the reasons why you want to lose weight. You will soon be into the two's... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » August 17th, 2005, 3:23 pm

Welcome back Sable~

I'm sure the extra lbs that hung on this time will be gone soon (forever!) and I love Nancy's idea of writing down how you felt about eating junk.

I've had a rough month myself and after starting/stopping for 2 vacations in one month, I've only got to show that my weight is finally exactly what it was when I stopped the first time. Pretty dismal considering you can lose up to 20lbs in ONE month, and here I sit at right back where I began a month ago. Sigh. Oh well, now that I'm done going off and back on plan, I'm here for the long haul. I'm almost to my 1st goal and still considering a 2nd new goal!

YOU CAN DO THIS!
Sheila
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » August 17th, 2005, 4:22 pm

Sablebaby--

WELCOME BACK!!!! So glad to have you back here with us..We really missed you..Glad you had a good time in Vegas but am so glad to see you restarting back on program.. Don't worry it will be back off soon :D Have a great week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.