I'm Back

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'm Back

Postby Helen » May 30th, 2005, 2:18 pm

Hi guys. So I fell off my diet after 2 full months and a 40pd loss. 4 weeks later I have started back on MF. By the sweet grace of God I have not gained any of the weight back. So I still have 45pds to go (hopefully it will come off as fast as the first 2 months). But I am happy to say I am back and now buying through TSFL b/c the support their is so much more than buying direct from MF. So I am back after several re-starts but I did drink MF for breakfast, lunch and snacks when I was off the diet b/c it was easier, cheaper than eating out, and I felt better drinking a shake then eating, but lets say for this pass month my dinners have all been big no-no's. Funny enough I felt sick everytime I ate and kept saying tomorrow I need to get on MF or else I'll keep having these headaches and feeling tired all the time.

So my re-start date was 5/26/05.

Happy to be back with my MF family.
Helen
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 30th, 2005, 2:21 pm

Hey Helen.......WELCOME BACK!! Gosh I'm so excited for you that you didn't gain your weight back!! I mean I am REALLY excited about it because you basically were describing a maintenance plan that was working 8) Of course the big "no-no" meals aren't the best all the time, but it's good news to all of us that you can continue to use MF products and eat a bit and not gain all your weight back. That is actually what I plan to do because the MF products help me maintain good sugar control with my diabetes.

At any rate........great for you and welcome back!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » May 30th, 2005, 5:30 pm

Helen...... :clap: .....welcome back............and ditto on no weight gain.... :D ........yes the Grace of God and you had to have made some decent choices some of the time.... :yeah: .......good for you............looking forward to sharing your future losses with you..... :yay: ....
Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » May 30th, 2005, 8:27 pm

Good evening and welcome Home, Helen! :wave:

it [Medifast] was easier, cheaper than eating out, and I felt better drinking a shake then eating

Yes, you are right - eating Medifast is a wonderful way to save time, calories and money - in the long run, we also save our health because if we have headaches, feel lousy and lazy when we eat non-nutritionally (all the yucky processed stuff) and gain weight, why bother with it? Just puts us that much closer to :angel: or, uh, (gulp!) :twisted: ...

I can't quite figure out why we are so attracted to those sugar highs and sugar blues, flabby hips and chins - like why do people return to that when they can have a healthy fast food meal and be energized?

:huh: Beats me!

Before Medifast, that was my weigh of life - living for my taste buds. Now that I've had a taste of Medifast, no more. Now that I have such a healthful way to feel, there is no thought of ever going back to my former foody ways! :jumprope:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Helen » May 31st, 2005, 4:40 pm

thanks gals its lovely to be back. i feel great again and forgot how nice it felt not to have to ever think about what im going to have for a meal and have arguements with friends were we are going to eat dinner hahaha. christi i was thanking God b/c now i know how to maintain my weight without gaining a pound! so the lesson i learned was not only is this diet great for you and works but it's easy to keep the weight off without feeling like you're suffering to do so. Thank God for Medifast and this forum! happy to be back with the group.
Helen

Postby Nancy » May 31st, 2005, 10:09 pm

Hey, Friend Helen ~

You are about to wave :byebye: to 200!

What a :kool: moment that will be!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby LilMsTexas » June 1st, 2005, 2:49 am

Oh my gosh Helen......today could be the day for ONEDERLAND :shock: I'm thinking about you today and hoping the metal monster is friendly this morning (if you're a daily scale watcher like me that is) hehe
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Guest » June 1st, 2005, 5:57 pm

Nancy and Christi yes i have said bye bye to the 200's and hello to the 100's :dance: !!!!!!!!!! you guys make me smile with the support you offer!!! your words are Godsend. For now on I'm only going to weigh in 1x a week b/c i pay a visit to that scale too much, it's a friend and a foe depending on the day :mrgreen:

soon ill be able to do this :cheers:

Postby Helen » June 1st, 2005, 5:59 pm

sorry guys that was me forgot to sign in :oops:
Helen

Postby Nancy » June 1st, 2005, 7:13 pm

Yabba Flabba Medi-doo!!!

:pigsfly:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby 24KaratGold » June 1st, 2005, 8:43 pm

Woohoo! Out of the 200s forever! Great work -- congratulations!!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Paula » June 1st, 2005, 10:51 pm

Welcome back Helen! I think it's fab that you didn't gain any weight and that you used Medifast while you were on your break. Congratulations on the 100s, I'm right behind you! Keep up the good work and you'll be on maintenance before you know it.

Paula
Paula
Regular Member - #60 Club

Return to Come on in.