Back from Mexico

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Back from Mexico

Postby armeewyf » June 13th, 2005, 7:10 am

Well, I am back and back on the MF track as of today. I was careful with what I ate while gone and found that I could not eat very much at a time. The trip was good, weather could have been better at times but was still nice to get away. Today I feel like I big fat cow...tomorrow should be better. I imagine I am lugging around a ton of water from retention. Swollen fingers...you get the pic! :x

I spent the better part of the trip OBSESSING over what I ate...I am glad I didn't take MF products, it would have been impossible to stay on. We had to pay for water, then the resort ran out of bottles 3 days before we left so we could only get small glasses full. A lot of buffets but I tried to avoid carbs. Just got a little spoonful of this and that to taste. Most food was bland. We walked a LOT and sweated even more! That should count for something. I am going to find a decent pic and get it posted.

Like I said, back on track today. Not getting weighed. It will be too much of a downer! I am taking the 21 day challenge that I read on a previous post. MY GOALS:
1-no cheating
2-walking every day
3-taking measurements
4-no weighing for 21 days

I am almost out of product so I need it to get here FAST (think I have enough till Thursday). I am totally dedicated to this program and getting the rest of this fat off...50 1/2 more lbs to go to goal. I hope to get to that by summer's end. Next trip is to Florida next week. I will be able to be compliant there as well as get the walking in. I know I can do this.

Want to know what sucks the most though? Its just like starting at the beginning today. I know I will fight the hunger and headaches, etc. for the next few days just like the first 3 days initially on the plan. That should be incentive enough to stay on this thing!

Wish me luck!
Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby 24KaratGold » June 13th, 2005, 7:36 am

I do wish you good luck, LeeAnn, and I hope you had a great time.

Hey, when I re-started after Hawaii, I didn't have any noticeable problems in those first three days. If you didn't carb-load and sugar-overdose, maybe the same will be true for you. Hang in there!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby armeewyf » June 13th, 2005, 7:53 am

Thanks for sharing your re-start experience! I was gonna email you and ask how it was for you but haven't gotten that far today.... :lol: Girl, you know you are still my idol! I saw your pics...what a transformation! I hope to post a pic from vacation soon.

I didn't eat that many carbs and very little sweets. Patrick and I shared a few desserts but not many. THey were not so good down there. A lot of the food has no taste. Their way of cooking and flavoring was definitely to my benefit! I just obsessed so much over what I ate. It will be a relief not to have to think about it anymore!

I have that love/hate scale relationship so I am staying off of it for 21 days. As long as I stay compliant I will know MF is working. I liked the other post of the challenge, so here goes.

Take Care!
Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Helen » June 13th, 2005, 8:00 am

how funny you said"
"Want to know what sucks the most though? Its just like starting at the beginning today. I know I will fight the hunger and headaches, etc. for the next few days just like the first 3 days initially on the plan. That should be incentive enough to stay on this thing! "

i told my sister if i ever think about cheating remind me of my first couple of days and that will definetly keep me on track. im scared of those days then putting on the weight hahahaha.

and its great youre back on. its so important to jump on the sooner the better. the longer we wait and dwell on it that harder it is. but youre a trooper. you go girl!

we are more proud of you for getting back on then thinking about the small setback.
Helen
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » June 13th, 2005, 9:19 am

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!! Glad you had a good time.. look forward to watching you conquer this thing..I know you can do it!!!!!!!!!! Good luck on your re-start.. Florida will be a breeze for you and hopefully the weather will stay half-way pretty for you this time--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby doglover » June 13th, 2005, 9:33 am

Welcome back from Mexico. Don't stress - just eat your medimeals and get going again! No worries mon!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room