back again - We all need each other

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

back again - We all need each other

Postby big ron » December 15th, 2005, 8:50 am

this is my 3rd or fourth time on MF. the first time was very successful and had a great doctor who had weekly support groups. We were there for each other.I got within 40 lbs of my goal then I had to move cross country for my job new doctor terrible. no support group never in stock my favorites etc. no other doctors around. Other two times I did it on my own buying online but lost focus and motvation. I am excited with this support page it is soooo necessary. We all need each other. MF works I have lost 150+ lbs in the past now I need to lose 250LBS . this is a long road ahead and I need your help. this is a lifetime struggle for us all.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
Last edited by big ron on December 15th, 2005, 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

back again

Postby huntersmom » December 15th, 2005, 9:00 am

I totally understand Ron. Tomorrow will be my 3rd time starting MF. I did it about 4 years ago and lost the 20 pounds I needed to, I went to the dr biweekly and was very successful. The second time I started was 2 weeks ago and cheated on my third day. Now I am starting again, hopefully I can stick with it, I just can't seem to let go of a coca-cola habit. We both can be successful. You are right the forums are very inspirational. I am going to log on everyday so I will not cheat. I wish you well. Keep me informed. :D
huntersmom

Postby Shellster » December 15th, 2005, 9:34 am

Welcome Big Ron & Huntersmom,

Welcome to the forum, everyone is very supportive here and everyone is great. I am fairly new to mf i've only been on mf for 6 weeks. I think you are right that you need some kind of support and you will definately find it here. Good Luck
Michelle/Shellster

Shellster
Regular Member - #10 Club

Ron

Postby Jan » December 15th, 2005, 11:13 am

Well Ron
Here it is your 24 hour 7 day a week support group. Post away and we'll all help you out as much as possible. Soon you won't have to part with 250 pounds -- you'll be parting with those extras quickly :mrgreen:
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.