Back again

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Back again

Postby Karen » July 15th, 2005, 5:49 pm

Hi everyone! I've been gone a month or so. Hubby and I went to New Zealand to visit family and enjoy a wonderful vacation. I only gained 1.5 pounds, but have had trouble getting total compliance since I've been back. Seems I've gained another 3 in the two weeks I've been home. Most discouraging! I had been doing so well.... I have another 50 pounds I want GONE by Thanksgiving soooooooooooo, I have picked up a new food diary, a good supply of suppements and I plan on 100% compliance for one solid month. (I will deal with the next month when I get there). Surely I can do this for 4 weeks. I am diabetic, but have been taken off all medication since I started Medifast in Nov of 04! I do this program with the help of a bariatric physician which I see once a week. (Weigh in on Mondays) I started back with her today. I have spent most of the day catching up on posts since I was last here. 606 of them.... WOW. Lots of new names, lots of successes. I know from past experience that I NEED this forum for continued support. Looking forward to meeting you all again and rejoining this wonderful losing team!
5'3 50 y/o Married
Started MF 11-08-04
Renewal experience 7-16-05
Karen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Sablebaby » July 15th, 2005, 5:55 pm

Nice to meet you, Karen!

Wow, 606 posts? You have been busy! :hammer: You are smart to come back to this board. I have been here for a month and could NOT have done this without this board! :uhuh: I would have given up on day 3 or 4 and ate chinese food! :shock: :nana:

Anyhow, you have done so well and you will be able to get back on and continue to goal. :stroll:
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby want2Bthin » July 15th, 2005, 5:58 pm

Karen,

Glad your back! I'm quite impressed that your were gone on vacation for a month & only put on 1.5 pounds. Terrific. I am sure you will have that & the 3 new pounds gone in no time.

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby MomsTherapy » July 15th, 2005, 6:55 pm

Im a newbie - 2 weeks in. It is great to meet you. I love to hear when people have come off of their diabetic medicines. That is so wonderful!
Leah (Lee-uh):D aka MomsTherapy

MomsTherapy
Trusted Member

Postby Nancy » July 15th, 2005, 8:03 pm

Hi, Doll!

Welcome Home! You did an amazing job while vacationing.

Okie Dokie, let's get with the program - weigh-in weekly on Sunday morning Roll Call and we'll keep you accountable.

What was the coolest thing you saw and did on your vacation? Was this your first visit?

Teach us a NZ vocabulary word...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby martha » July 15th, 2005, 9:02 pm

Karen--

Nice to meet you..I have been on Mf for 3 months this Monday.. glad you had a good time on vacation and I bet it was beautiful in N. Zealand..1.5# gain in a month is not bad.. you'll be back on target in no time..Welcome home--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby mytime » July 15th, 2005, 9:02 pm

Karen - WELCOME BACK. The site is very inspirational and so are you ! Off all of your medication - wow. What a major victory already. You are more than half way - and November is breathening down our knecks. Here is to MF and something to really be thankful for. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.