Anyone else on the Full Fast? Roll call anyone?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Nancy » July 13th, 2005, 11:30 am

Alisha ~

Yes, potty time will eventually become not :twisted: quite as urgent but for most of us, we still go a lot more than folks who are not on the program.

Just remember, with every shake, water slurp and flush, you are getting closer to optimal health!

;) Flush that flab away!

Besides, you are getting exercise every time to make the trip to the sandbox! :mrgreen:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby martha » July 13th, 2005, 11:51 am

ALISHA--
Congratulations on your path to the 20#club.. :D as Nancy said the trips to the potty do wear down but I still go alot..BUT I don't mind flushing the pounds away as!!! Good for you to know what point and time in this program you can feel safe eating foods.. most of us never come to the realization that we are binge eaters.. I too would start and almost neer stop till I was almost sick But now have gotten it under control by sticking with MF.. Once I am on mainteance I have faith I will be able to control it better :D 4.5# off this week is GREAT!!!!!--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby mytime » July 13th, 2005, 7:47 pm

Thanks Nancy - I will look up the hair thing - and figure out how to cook some vegetables too.

Alisha - THAT IS AWESOME !!!! I am with you on the bathroom trips - try to think of it as exercise :D Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.