Any advice????

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Any advice????

Postby Angie » September 21st, 2005, 10:36 am

:D Hello. I just ordered yesterday and am wanting to have this whole thing planned out! Sounds weird, I know, but I DONT WANT TO SCREW UP!!!!! I WANT to lose this weight SOOOOO bad! 150 pounds to be exact! I am sick of being miserable!!!!!!!! Can anyone tell me the best way to approuch this? Can I use the soups as one of the ive meals or just the shakes. Do I have to use the bars ? Will I lose faster not using them? Im sorry for all the questions!!!!!!! Thanks so much!
Angie

Postby Nancy » September 21st, 2005, 11:23 am

Hi, Angie!

Well, none of us wants to screw up. :oops:

Here's how to prevent it:

When your stuff arrives, read the Quick Start booklet several times - I think it is good to read it several times the first day and at least once a day for a week or so - read for understanding, not just because it is a suggested assignment. ;)

Plan your daily meals in advance. The night before, put all 5 packets in a Zip Lock baggy or line them up.

For beginners, I think it is good to have 7 Zip Locks and mark them with a Sharpie Pen: Monday, Tuesday, etc.

Into the bags, put all five meal replacements for the day and if you ordered any snack crackers or Fast Soups, put them in as well if they are goingto be your snack for the day. Don't put in a pickle or celery! :mrgreen:

When the day is over, your bag should be empty. When the bag is empty, you are through – don’t eat anything else except for one snack. There is a list of allowed snacks in your Quick Start booklet and at this link here…

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3672&highlight=snacks

Figure out what you will have for your Lean and Green and buy it and put it in the refer or freezer so it is ready to go.

It is VITAL to eat all 5 packets on time - every two to three hours you'll be doing the shaka shaka and drink all 8 glasses of water.

I know you are new here and just jumping in with a kazillion questions. It is hard for me to reply to all your questions and many things have been covered thoroughly in other posts throughout the MakeMeThinner Forum. Trust me, it's ALL here.

You need to read the FAQs, http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19

read through as many posts as you can and use the search clicky at the top of every Forum Page. Unca Tim, the trusty and wonderful Webmaster and all-around cool person has many juicy descriptions for the content of each web room.
He has designed rooms for specific needs like workouts (gymnasium) recipes (Lean Cuisine), and technical questions.

Now that my daily plan is set in stone, I have a bread box in our kitchen and assemble my packets in rows in the box.

I always have Oatmeal for breakfast and Chai Latte for bedtime. (there was a year that I had French Vanilla Berry Oatmeal for Breakkie and my nightcap!)

I have a row of each of Frenchie oatmeal and Chai Latte packets and a row of shakes. I like to alternate the flavors of my shakes so in the "shake row” I have a Vanilla, a Choc, an Orange, and a Bananner and then the pattern continues to fill up the bread box space.

I have a soup row. I don’t eat soup every day. It depends upon what my tastebuds have a hankering for!

I do not eat bars every day. I keep them in my purse for emergencies. I keep the bars in cookie jars and a small bowl on the counter has bars for my husband to grab or for treats when we have company.

Now that I am on maintenance and out of the fat-burning state (where hunger and cravings go away), I have more trouble stopping with one bar. I love them and if I am not very watchful and self-disciplined, I WANT two bars and it is best to not go that route for me. So they are my 9-1-1 Emergency healthy fast food that I keep in my purse.

You’ll find that this is really fairly easy to do, once you get your routine established. Blessing of health and happiness to you!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby dlr2424 » September 21st, 2005, 11:31 am

Angie...... :wavie: .....WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!......... :yes: ....I'm so excited you have joined us!!!!...............get ready cause you are in for quite a ride...... :drive: .....a wonderful ride that is....... :clap: .....and we are all here to support you in any way possible...... :hug: ......this forum is full of awesome people.............now..... :glasses: ....read as much on this site as possible...... :puter: ....ask questions galore..... :yay: .....and you will be DEFLABBING in record time....... :hmmm: ....so now for the answers to your questions....... :yes: ......you can have ANY selection of supplements you choose......with the exception of only ONE bar per day.........so if you wanted 4 oatmeals...1 bar...& 1 L&G........that is fine..... :bib: .....if you wanted 5 shakes & your L&G..... :chef: ......whatever combination is fine............follow the plan to a tea...... :water: .....DRINK YOUR WATER..............no exercise the first 3 weeks............(imagine that,...I thought that was awesome)......We all want to lose ALL our weight in a week...... :roll: ........but please be patient..... :rose: .....some lose fast....others slow........if your following plan..........the great news is .... :you: ....YOU WILL LOSE........... :cheerleader: ........and we will all be there with our pom poms............ :goodluck: .......much success to you on this wonderful journey

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » September 22nd, 2005, 11:06 pm

ANGIE--

WELCOME to our little forum :mrgreen: We are all so glad to have you..This is a great place to have all of your questions answered and by the best group of people I have ever had the pleasure to talk to.. they are the most caring and really want to help you reach your goal.. YOU CAN DO THIS and we are all here to help in any way we can..Nancy and Donna have answered your questions.. you can have extra's too.It is suggested you have only 1 snack extra per day though.. like dill pickles(2) sugar free jello(1 cup)- MF crackers(1 per day) bouillion soup-MF fast soup(1) 3 stalks of celery.. just read the site to find the list.. ..WELCOME and I look forward to seeing less of you each week. I had about the same amount of weight to lose(137.5#).. this program is so doable and very easy to follow.. Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.