Another Newbie

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Another Newbie

Postby For Mommy » January 30th, 2006, 10:23 am

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I started MF last Monday and I have lost 10 pounds!! :D I have ALOT to lose - minimum 100 lbs. I've been thin, heavy, thin, heavy and then just HEAVY! I have tried them all - you know them....WW, Jenny, Nutri, Atkins, etc. I did very well with WW but lifestyle changes (hubby getting disabled, having to go back to work instead of being home with my little ones, sole provider, etc.) created stress which created weight which kept weight on. Now at almost 47, I can't seem to lose it the same old way.

A friend from church recommended this after I asked how she lost her weight (she has lost something like 35 or 40 pounds and looks fantastic). She sent me to this site and the rest is history.

So far I haven't had any real issues - other than finding out what I like and don't like with the products. I look forward to reading the posts - past and present - and getting to know you all.

Happy shaking!!!
Michelle
For Mommy

Postby Drama Queen » January 30th, 2006, 10:42 am

Welcome Michelle,

You've taken a step in the right direction by committing to MF. Congratulations on 10 pounds!! That's 10 pounds you never haver to see again. Keep us up to date on your progress and welcome to the "losing" team.

:goteam:

Keep shakin'
Drama Queen
Start Date 1/22/06
Age 53 / Height 5'9"

Drama Queen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby FORMOMMY » January 30th, 2006, 10:56 am

Thank you. Cool weight chart you have there. When I have time, I'm going to have to add that to my profile. How do you add that?

Michelle
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Drama Queen » January 30th, 2006, 11:04 am

Do a seacrh for Weight Tickers on this forum and you will find posts that will give you the directions on how to add them. It's great to be able to see your progress. And don't forget to join Roll Call every Sunday with your progress report. Let me know if you have any trouble with the tickers.

Drama Queen
Start Date 1/22/06
Age 53 / Height 5'9"

Drama Queen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby falisamarie » January 30th, 2006, 11:31 am

Welcome Michelle

It is so great to have you with us. This is the beginning of week 3 for me and I love it!! Keep reading and keep posting we are all here for each other!

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » January 30th, 2006, 11:38 am

Welcome Michelle! :bighug: You've chosen a GREAT plan and this is a WONDERFUL forum full of supportive and informative people!!! Glad you've joined us!!!!
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Welcome

Postby Jan » January 30th, 2006, 11:55 am

Welcome Michelle,
You've found the right spot. Lots and lots of us are always here to help you out and keep you "on the straight and narrow". As you progress on program your tastes will change so what wasn't your favorite today may be your favorite tomorrow. :D Check out "lean Cuisine" on the forum -- you'll get lots and lots of ideas there. Don't worry you and the exta weight will be parting ways. . I have a friend who is still losing along and thus far has parted with 120 pounds -- forever. It has opened up a whole new life for her!! Get ready to go shopping!!!
I'll be watching for you.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Thank you

Postby FORMOMMY » January 30th, 2006, 12:34 pm

Thanks so much for the welcome. I am looking forward to being the "Incredible Shrinking Woman"!!! :lol:

Michelle

started: 1/23/06 at 275
As of Today: Lost 10# :woohoo:
Goal Weight: 165
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby suzyq » February 3rd, 2006, 8:29 pm

Hi Michelle - it took a bit of searching to find you but here we are! I heard you were doing well - keep up the good work! We can encourage each other every step of the way!

Hugs and prayer,
Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.