Another Newbie

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Another Newbie

Postby sprgrammy » July 26th, 2005, 8:52 am

Hi everyone,
I just ordered my medifast supply and can't wait to get started in a few days. I have been reading some of the forum posts and am thrilled to see how helpful and full of support for others everyone is. This is exactly what everyone in our situation needs. My name is Carol and I have about 120lbs to lose. I have tried every diet in the book and never had much success. I am excited to get SHAKIN!!
sprgrammy
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby martha » July 26th, 2005, 9:00 am

WELCOME CAROL--------

Congratulations on joining the best program around..I should know as I have done them all at 1 time or another.. :mrgreen: I started in april with 137# to lose and so far have lost over 60.. this will work for you just as it has for me..This is the best forum by far and the nicest group of people you will ever come in contact with anywhere..They really care about you and your success with this program.. we are all available anytime bascially night and day(as you can tell by the other posts).. anyway--WELCOME TO YOU!!!-- We are glad you are here and look forward to hearing from you--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Sablebaby » July 26th, 2005, 9:02 am

Welcome, Carol!

You're gonna love MF! Good luck I hope your fedex or ups man drives fast :drive: to get you your big box of goodies!

I see you live in AZ, what part? I'm in Peoria myself. Glad to see another Arizonian! :D
Heather
Sablebaby
Trusted Member

Postby Emma » July 26th, 2005, 9:12 am

Welcome Carol!

You're gonna love Medifast - it's so easy and you'll feel great! Come here often for encouragement and support. Everyone here is so nice.

emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby sprgrammy » July 26th, 2005, 10:57 am

Thanks everybody. You are all awesome. Heather I am from Mesa. So how are you enjoying this nasty humidity. Bad hair days for sure. Take care all. :lol:
sprgrammy

Postby Mommy2girls » July 26th, 2005, 3:10 pm

Welcome to the board! MF is a fantastic tool to help you lose whatever amount of weight you want/need to lose!

Looking forward to seeing your progress!
Sheila
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby sprgrammy » July 27th, 2005, 3:11 pm

:whoohoo: Just got my first shipment. I will be starting first thing tomorrow morning!!! Yippee!!!
sprgrammy

Postby BerkshireGrl » July 27th, 2005, 3:38 pm

sprgrammy wrote::whoohoo: Just got my first shipment. I will be starting first thing tomorrow morning!!! Yippee!!!

YIPPY! Welcome to the board too!

I'm looking forward VERY MUCH to getting my own box delivered in August! :)

Happy losing to you!
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby prata1973 » July 27th, 2005, 6:21 pm

Welcome,

Glad to hear another "newbie" is starting. I started Saturday and I absoutely love the program. It is so easy and simple. I feel like I already lost a few pounds, my first weigh in will be this Sat so we shall see!! :D Good luck and welcome aboard!!

Angie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]
prata1973
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby sprgrammy » July 27th, 2005, 6:49 pm

Thank you Angie and good luck to you too. It is cool that we are starting about a week apart from one another. And I am so happy to hear that you are loving the program. I am so excited!!!! Take care.

Carol
sprgrammy

Postby sprgrammy » July 28th, 2005, 4:51 pm

Hi everyone, I just finished 4 of my shakes and am ready to have lean and green this evening. Yippee!! Almost one day down. And it wasn't as hard as I thought. Nibbled on some celery and had a little pack of crackers. And enough water to fill my bathtub. My morning didn't start out so great but it wasn't because of hunger. My car bit the dust. Thankfully it was on our street a few houses down. So my hubby will have to come give it CPR when he gets home this evening. Can you believe I CRIED about it!?? I wanted things to go so smoothly. But I am all better now and ready to keep on SHAKIN!!! Be seein you all soon.
God's blessings to you all, Carol :goofyjump:
sprgrammy

Postby martha » July 28th, 2005, 5:46 pm

Carol--

Congratulations on almost being done with Day 1-- you are off to a great start :mrgreen: I am soo sorry to hear about your car.. maybe hubby can get it back on the street again soon for you.. You did good not to just give up today and restart tomorrow..You go girl--keep up the good work--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
267.5/189.5/130
martha

Postby sprgrammy » July 28th, 2005, 6:45 pm

Thanks Martha. I am awed at how much weight you have lost. I will be the big 50 in December and am wondering how much weight I will lose by then. My hubby says he and the kids have something special in the works so I want to look less blubbery.... ggeezz.... what a word. How long has it taken you to get to your current weight?
Thanks again, carol
sprgrammy

Postby martha » July 28th, 2005, 8:55 pm

CAROL---

Hi I started MF in April.. 3 months and 60# gone.. YAHOO!!!!!!!!! you can do this too and there's still time between now and Christmas to become the new skinny and less blubbery you :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Now I love surprises and you have to share the details with us :mrgreen: --have a great week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
267.5/189.5/130
martha

Postby mytime » July 28th, 2005, 9:11 pm

Welcome Carol ! So happy to have you. Look forward to reading your posts - if you have tried it all before you have come to the real deal. Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Next

Return to Come on in.