Another Newbie.. Hello Everyone..

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Nancy » February 21st, 2006, 11:31 am

Yeah! Another Successful Loser-to-be on the road to Thinsville!

Vicky is so right - there are a lot of things that may taste yuck in the beginning and they grow to be your favorites as time goes by. I did not care for the Creamy Tomato at first either but now I really enjoy it - if it has crunched up Medifast crackers in it and a pinch of Italian Seasoning it remonds me of the Saturday afternoon lunches at my Auntie Mary's house when I was a kid. My Mom always made Campbell's Tomato soup with water but my Auntie made it with milk and the Medifast Creamy Tuhmater is sorrta like that!

Pretty soon that tiredness will be history! Keep up the great work!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Day 2 - A little Rough

Postby She2chat » February 22nd, 2006, 10:47 am

My morning was fine, it wasn't until afternoon that when I had the Fruit N Nut bar (HATE Raisins), then had a Lemonade Crystal light an hour or so later.. maybe that just didn't agree with me.

I then was late with my 3 meal (about an hour and a half), wasn't hungry mind you, but when I got home, I was wiped out.. could have gone to bed at 6pm.. lol

I had a really upset stomach and finally drank most of my Strawberry Shake.. it was good, but I wasn't hungry.. tummy upset..

2 1/2 hours later I had my Lean and Green and I liked it, but my tummy was still really unhappy. I wound up going to bed about 10:10 just so I wouldn't get sick.. I just couldnt eat anymore, so didn't have my last meal. I know that I'm not supposed to skip, but I truly didn't want to get sick and lose it anyway..

Could it be lack of caffeine to?

Sheila
She2chat
Trusted Member - #100 Club

Thanks Vicky

Postby She2chat » February 23rd, 2006, 9:00 am

I'm feeling better.. Having a hard time eating everything.. especially at night. I have NEVER been hungry and that shocks me. I actually feel like not eating most of the time..

I hope today is better.. alot of things are repitition and I will get used to it.

Sheila
She2chat

Previous

Return to Come on in.