another 3 lbs gone

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

another 3 lbs gone

Postby krandle » June 5th, 2005, 9:59 am

That make me down a total of 97.5 pounds.
But people i have to confess something. I cheated this weekend. Big time.
I want go into details but ... for some reason............I don't feel bad. I feel GREAT. I needed to do that. Because in my mind if i cheated i would gain weight and not have the courage to dust myself off or forgive myself for making a mistake. This journey for me is about my fears with food. It is okay to eat whatever i want as long as it is in moderation and this weekend was time for me to indulge. And i feel great and i am back on track again. and down 3 pounds. And i increased my water too.
Good luck people.
krandle
Preferred Member - #100 Club

dust

Postby oregonrose » June 5th, 2005, 10:32 am

You are such an inspiration! even with a lapse you are back on program. I havent figured out why we do it to ourselves-- it feels so wierd to eat. 97 lbs off it so wwonderful and you have so much to be proud of. thanks for sharing, nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby fedup » June 5th, 2005, 2:59 pm

You know what, I completely understand what you mean! It's like you conquered something major (the ability to go off program but then be right back on track and still have a loss!!) You should be excited about that! You've lost soooo much! Maybe you did need a little "hiatus". I think each person has to know their own body and needs. I was here back in the fall when you started, (and I took a hiatus but mine was definitely NOT so positive! ;) ) And now that I'm back on forum I just wanted to say WOW WOW WOW!! Look how much you've done in that time!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby krandle » June 5th, 2005, 6:59 pm

Yes i did lose. But you what? I would have been happy if i gained a few pounds. I now i would have. Because i haven't thought about this weekend any more. And i still have some of the foods in my house. And you know what? I don't want the stuff. Not at all. But for me there is no middle ground. I see things black and white. That is just my personality. So i had accepted the fact that i was going to gain the weight. And i didn't. That was a bonus. But that chocolate cake I ate yesterday. Was just the icing on the cake i needed. I had a fear of failing or if i didn't go by the book, Life is over. And now i KNOW that is a LIE. I needed to find that out for myself. And this was the perfect scenario. :D
krandle

Postby want2Bthin » June 5th, 2005, 7:28 pm

Krandle-

Not alot to add to what the others have already said but it sounds like you have got it together. You should be proud of yourself. You are awesome.

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » June 5th, 2005, 9:01 pm

Krandle-- I am in AWE!!!! 97#-- WOW!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait till I am half way there.. you are an inspiration to me--especially after going right back on program like you did.. keep up the great work....Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby krandle » June 5th, 2005, 9:28 pm

Thank you guys
It was nothing really. I just have my mind up. And now that i have it out of my system i am okay.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK :D
krandle

Return to The Weight Room