Alright I finally found them

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Alright I finally found them

Postby falisamarie » January 18th, 2006, 1:21 pm

I have looked and looked :pace: for a carb free low fat dressing with no luck :tears: so I asked my health advisor (Jan) IMHO the BEST health advisor (and no I am in no way bias) :roflmao: and she recommended walden farms which again I searched for and was not able to locate them :scratch: till today and of all places they had them in with the syrups :scratchhead: go figure!!! They had a bacon tomatoe with no carbs and only 4grams of fat :thumbsup: they also had a seafood sauce with no fat or carbs so I grabbed that too!! ;)

BTW quick question for all you wise people :-P when measuring your salad do you measure it loosely or packed in?? and is Spinach ok to use as your salad greens

I took two cups of spinach and put it in a bowl and put my 2tbsp salad dressing on and shook well and it is currently chilling for my lean and green meal :bib: I am hoping by doing this the salad dressing will better coat the spinach as I love salad dressing to be on every little bite ;)

Keep it shaking
:toast:
Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » January 18th, 2006, 1:34 pm

Hey Lisa...spinach is A-OK according to the Quick Start Guide....they sound yummy!!! Wish I had a walden farms :cry:
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby MusicalMomma » January 18th, 2006, 1:46 pm

I found it online!!! They have CALORIE FREE BBQ SAUCE!!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!! I ordered some salad dressings....hate paying s/h but hopefully they will be good enough to justify it :)
MusicalMomma

Postby MusicalMomma » January 18th, 2006, 3:17 pm

DANG IT!!! I am such a dork!! I thought Walden Farms was a STORE, not a brand!! haha...we do have it in our local grocery...for .50 less than online! I feel so stupid for paying $3.99 per bottle PLUS $7.50 s/h!!! ARRRGGGG :dohdoh:
MusicalMomma

Postby DogMa » January 18th, 2006, 4:22 pm

BTW, I use zipper-style plastic bags to get the salad really coated. Although if your bowl has a lid, it should work about the same.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Walden Farms

Postby Jan » January 18th, 2006, 4:57 pm

Hi Joyce,
Don't feel bad about the Walden Farms. For a long time I didn't know what "Wally World" was. I was always wondering what wonderful store all those people were heading to and finding such deals. Hmmmm now I know Wallmart :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby falisamarie » January 18th, 2006, 5:34 pm

Dogma-

Yeah I just used one of my tupperware bowls and shook it several times and it came out wonderful!! :chef:

I also just tried the creamy tomatoe soup with the lobster boullion and it tastes like lobster bisque :flip: you do need to add more water if you use a whole tsp of the boullion--very salty otherwise

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Postby Nancy » January 18th, 2006, 10:30 pm

The neat thing about the granular bouillon is that you can add just a smidge for flavor and not end up with your head in the bathtub all night 'cuz you're dying from thirst. :water:

I :x hate it when I over-do the salt and get so thirsty at night that I have to drink a lot more water and then run to the BR five extra times... but then again, the extra exercise is a bonus!

I am gonna try your lobster bisque! Hey, we can sprinkle it with Old Bay!

Oh, well about that Walden Farms dressing - just think! You contributed to the livelihood of some person who packed and shipped it and also helped out the FedEx or UPS person!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.