Hi All!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby falisamarie » March 16th, 2006, 6:11 pm

You will find that most people here do the 5&1 program vs the full fast. You do need to be under a Drs. supervision if you are doing the full fast so that they can closely monitor you. I did ask before starting if there was a difference in weight loss between the 2 and the answer I got was a resounding NO. I do believe that most people here might have a day every now and then that they have 6 meal replacements and don't do the lean and green and this is fine once in a while but like I said before if you are going to do the full fast all the time you should be supervised by your Dr.

Hope this helps some

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby veritas » March 16th, 2006, 6:20 pm

Pashta,
Where did you read that I have no idea? HeHe :-P Just Kidding, I totally understood you. It really is exciting to know that if we stick to our guns we will surely reach our goal! There are only good things down the road for us. (And by the way, sometimes I really don't have an idea.)
:idontknow:
veritas
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Pashta » March 16th, 2006, 6:27 pm

LOL! Sorry for my bad grammar! I fixed it. Hehehe :oops:
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby veritas » March 17th, 2006, 9:07 am

Hey I didn't mean to embarrass you, I thought it was cute. :D
veritas
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » March 17th, 2006, 5:11 pm

Howdy Doody, Veritas ~

You must have sneaked in the door while I was in California for a while. I am happy to see that you are on your way to success. Those 50 pounds will be off in no time and you will feel amazing!

Most people are on the 5 & 1 Program and the studies with the substantiated weight losses of 2-5 pounds per week are based on the 5 & 1 Program.

Dining out during the first weeks on the program can be :lightsword: challenging for some people. Like you, we just didn't go out for a while because we wanted to be 'safe' - I felt like I couldn't be trusted with bread on the table for a while!

As time goes by, your confidence will soar and you'll be able to handle it just fine! :x Sheesh! :secret: I did not eat any of that great San Francisco sour dough bread the whole time I was in SF this last week! (I had my lips sewn shut...):roflmao:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to Come on in.