Hi All!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hi All!

Postby shellwipp » October 13th, 2005, 7:52 pm

I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is Shelley and I just registered last night and ordered my first Medifast order today. I went with the 28-day variety pack. I am 36 (almost 37) and have been struggling with my weight for the past 12 years or so. I am 5'2" and fluctuate between 200-205. I would love to be able to lose about 60 pounds. I'm putting all my faith into the Medifast program because like many of you, I have literally tried every diet out there and have spent thousands of dollars doing so. I look forward to getting to know everyone and partaking in the wonderful support on this forum. I have spent the last two days reading as much as I can and just absorbing all the information, advice, etc.

Thanks so much for having me!

Shelley~ :lol:
shellwipp

Postby Nancy » October 13th, 2005, 9:22 pm

Welcome to you, Shelley ~

Be sure to register on the Forum so you can have access to everything.

It looks like you and Kelseyyyy will both be losers, eh?

I love it that you have been reading previous posts - it will help you and help us, too so we don't have to re-write so much information.

It is really important to read the Quick Start booklet when your packages arrive. I know that this program will help you to get those 60 pounds off - you'll be down about 25 or more by Christmas IF you place your program as the number one priority...I know - I stuck to my program thru a lot of birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, etc. and I cooked the meals and baked! I just slurped my shakes and drank a lot of water - kept my eye on the prize and now I'm no longer livin' large!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby LoriO » October 14th, 2005, 9:26 am

Welcome, Shelley!! You will do great on MF! It is an amazing product!!

Start Date 9/19/05
319/244.5/150
Lori
LoriO
Trusted Member - #70 Club

Postby Nancy » October 14th, 2005, 9:56 am

Oooh! Looky! :shades: Looky! :shades:

LoriO is in a whole new weight century!

That's the best feeling in the world!

:cleader: :cheermed: :cleader: :cheermed: :cleader: :cheermed: :cleader: :cheermed:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby dlr2424 » October 14th, 2005, 10:21 am

Shelly...... :wavie: .....WELCOME!!!!!....... :D ...i'm sure you will enjoy and appreciate all the excellent support you will receive on this forum....... :hug: .......the people are so precious.............all sharing a common bond..... :cleader: .....and all waiting to cheer you on to victory........ :cheerleader: ........much success to you on this journey

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.