add another newbie...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

add another newbie...

Postby ladybug » March 5th, 2006, 1:32 pm

hello you wonderful shakers! i have voraciously researched mf and have secretly travelled over much of this forum. i have never wanted to join a web forum before...but here i am! i have just ordered my first one month supply and it should be here soon. i am 26 years old and have stood at 5'2" since the seventh grade :lol: i was always a very petite little thing until i went to college...then gradually the years of eating junk food and no activity have caught up with me :( i am sad to admit that i am now about 50# overweight, which is even worse because i am so short! although i do have a wonderful man who tells me i am beautiful every day, i still know that i am a lot bigger than i should be. i have tried so many diets and diet pills and have joined gyms, all to no avail...i may have lost a few # here and there, but as we all know, it seems to sneak back during the night :shock:
anyway, i know that i am a rambler, but i just wanted to share a little background.
i feel very good about the medifast plan. i think it will be just what i need! i literally feel that i need some perfectly thought out, tested, proven and balanced eating plan. i try hard to eat healthy, but then i give in to the oreo or hagaan daz monsters! i know that it will be easier to do this with the help of such a wonderful and caring group. i am so happy to join you and i will also in turn offer my support! anyway, thanks for listening.
Yes I Can!!

ladybug
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby DogMa » March 5th, 2006, 1:43 pm

Welcome, ladybug!! I'm the same height as you (but a couple of decades older), so I know what a difference even a few pounds can make on our frames. You sound like you have a great attitude, so you'll do well.

Be prepared, though. A lot of us shorties lose more slowly than the tall folks. So don't be too disappointed if you don't drop 15 pounds your first week!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Welcome

Postby Jan » March 5th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Hi Ladybug
Welcome from me too. :D I am soo happy to find you posting here. It is a great place. The members will do their very very best to help you along your weight loss journey. Don't worry just follow the plan. You'll part with those pesky pounds and then you'll learn how to keep them gone for good. :D
Jan
Jan
Preferred member

thanks!

Postby ladybug » March 5th, 2006, 3:41 pm

wow! i just posted my little message and i am already getting responses!
i knew i was in the right place! thanks you so much for the greetings and encouragement! i know that the support will make a huge difference!
i will be sure to let everyone know when my shipment arrives and i officially begin.
i plan to go on a quest for da vinci syrups tomorrow and i can't wait to try out some of the other recipes!
thanks again and the best of luck to all of you as well :D
Yes I Can!!

ladybug
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Trixie » March 5th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Hi ladybug! Welcome to the group. I am also vertically challenged! Yep, I'm 5'2" as well but I'm pleased as punch at how well this plan is working for me. With your great attitude and adherence to the plan I'm sure you'll see great results too.

Keep us posted once you receive your grub!

Trixie
2007 Start Date: 01/02/2007
Trixie
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby THINKTHIN » March 5th, 2006, 5:36 pm

hi, ladybug! Welcome aboard!

~Tiesha
THINKTHIN
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby falisamarie » March 5th, 2006, 6:09 pm

Welcome to the team ladybug :goteam: You will be shedding weight before you know it

Lisa :heart:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby 2BHealthy » March 5th, 2006, 7:14 pm

Hi Ladybug,

You will love it, let us know when you start! :D
Linda
2BHealthy
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby cydj21 » March 5th, 2006, 7:21 pm

Welcome, Ladybug! :wave:

Congratulations on finding Medifast and MakeMeThinner :mrgreen:
You are on your way, and you are going to love the journey! Make sure to stop by often and let us know how you're doing, ask any questions you might have, and share your successes. Welcome to the MF Family!
Cyd
Highest Weight - 271lbs in 2006
cydj21
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Nicki » March 5th, 2006, 9:00 pm

Welcome aboard .... this is a great plan and a great forum!!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Lizabette » March 5th, 2006, 9:57 pm

LADYBUG! Cute name,

Can't wait until you get your 'eats' and start posting. :puter:

Another shorty here. I was 5'2" but only 5 decades older than you, I have shrunk and inch! Honest! :oops:

So welcome, sweet bug, the support here will help keep you going! :hi5:

Lizabette
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Marseilles » March 6th, 2006, 5:58 am

Welcome, Ladybug! Im looking forward to hearing all about your weightloss journey and getting to know you along the way.

Cheers!
-M.
:)
Marseilles
Preferred member

Postby bzlife1967 » March 6th, 2006, 11:46 am

Welcome fellow newbie! :goodluck: This is a great forum, I have been pouring over all of the older messages all weekend, I actually was able to sneak in some house cleaning.
Friends are angels that lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly!
Highest 289
MF 250/216/150
Restart 02/27/07
bzlife1967
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby FORMOMMY » March 6th, 2006, 1:38 pm

Welcome Ladybug!!! You are going to do great on this plan!!! I've done all the diets and done well on some, not on others - but never quite reached my ultimate goal. These people are great on this board and will help you along the way. Reading through old posts was the best thing you could do - you already have a head start!!!

Looking forward to reading about your accomplishments!
Michelle
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13

Started 1/23/06
Recommitted 1/02/07
FORMOMMY
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.