246 >>> 223

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

246 >>> 223

Postby FitQueen » August 7th, 2005, 3:33 pm

Well, I am still here.

God is good. I am down to 223 lbs from 246.

I know I have not been posting much lately. For a week, it seemed like I was not losing. However, thanks to Jan, I expected this to happen so I was not taken off guard.

I give God thanks for his grace. My temporary job assignment ended abruptly on Thursday. I am currently unemployed. However, I did not eat about it. I just went down to MegaFest on Friday and gave God the praise.

I will continue on my journey to wellness. And I will not look back.
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Postby martha » August 7th, 2005, 7:26 pm

RUTH---

I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Keep up th good work.. and you are giving the Glory and the Praise to the right person for without him we would be nothing.. GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!
Sorry to hear about your job situtation.. hopefully you are okay.. I see you know exactly how to handle it :D did I say I was PROUD??? well I am.. Keep up the good work and before you know it you will be at goal.. Have a blessed week..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby kimalexrn » August 8th, 2005, 7:45 am

Ruth, Congratulations on your loss :D . Get ready cause theres more to come. And dont worry about your job situation, Gods got in all in control. Trust that it will work out for your good. Hope Megafest was great.

Kim
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby want2Bthin » August 8th, 2005, 3:17 pm

Ruth-

CONGRATS!!!! :thumbsup: You are right on- GOD IS GOOD!!! :angel:

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby FitQueen » August 8th, 2005, 3:29 pm

Thank you all for your support. I love this forum.

Well, I lost another pound.

I love the Lord!!!!!!!!

I know people praise God for cars, jobs, husbands, wives and many other things. I thank God that he speaks to me and I hear his voice and obey. I thank God that he (the Creator of all things) loves me enough to lead me into all truth.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?... For I am fully persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:35,38-39).

Preach Paul!!!
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Return to Come on in.